Chapter 1

(Let's act like naoto is 12 and Kisaki is 14. Kenji is the same age as Naoto.)( I don't really know how old Hina was when she met Takemichi, so i'm just going to assume it was 6 or 7 years old.)

Kisaki was just coming home from elementary school. He was so upset, how could Hina like someone she just met. He had been trying to get her attention to no end but it was not enough. As he was thinking about this he noticed he was already at his house. He walked in to check on his little brother since his parents were always on business so, much like Mitsuya, Kisaki had to play the parent role. Kenji was standing in his crib with his pacifier still in his mouth, waiting for Kisaki. Kisaki picked him up and walked to the kitchen and placed him in his high chair and started feeding him baby food.

  After that they went to bathroom so he could take a bath. Then Kisaki put a diaper on Kenji and put his pajamas. Kisaki then told his brother about what happened at school, like he always did. He didn't even realize he was crying until his brother started wiping his tears.
Kenji- Don't cry older brother.
Kisaki didn't know how much he was holding in, but somehow when no one else was there he always had his little brother. Kenji was the only one that he would be soft to. Kisaki then hugged his little brother and put him to bed.

TIMESKIP 2 years:
Six year old Kenji was walking to school because it was his first day and he was excited because of all the stories his older brother had told him. He walked in the building and was confused and didn't know where to go so he went up to this kid with grey eyes and black hair.
Kenji: Hello, can you help me find my class?
?: Sure, we have the same class.
Kenji: That's so cool, my name is Kenji.
?: Mine is Tachibana Naoto.
They walked to class and everyone was looking at the new kid, some with interest and others that thought that he was cute. He went to class and at the end of the day he walked home. He was so excited to tell his older brother about his day.
Kenji- Tetta!
Kisaki- Yes Kenji?
Kenji- Can I tell you about school?
Kisaki- Sure, let's sit down first.
They sat down on the couch.
Kenji- I met this boy and his name was Naoto, he was really nice and helped me to my classes! The teachers were nice and a bunch of students gave me letters in my locker.
Kenji handed the letters to his older brother.
Kisaki- Ooou I see mr. popular!
Kenji- What do you mean?
Kisaki- These are confessions.
Kenji- Do I have to pick one? I don't want to hurt people's feelings.
Kisaki chuckled and patted his little brothers head.
Kisaki- You only respond if you want, now I'm going to make us dinner. I'm making Salmon and rice.
Kenji- Ok i'll set the table.
Soon after the had dinner and Kisaki tucked Kenji in.
Kisaki- Sweet dreams Kenji.
Kenji- Good night brother.

540 words