Chapter 2

TIMESKIP 6 years:

Over the years Kenji has met Izana, Hanma, and both Ran and Rindou.
How they met:
Izana- Was sitting in the park by himself and a boy with purple eyes walked up to him and they started talking and they exchanged numbers.
Hanma- Kisaki introduced them, because as much as Kisaki wants to deny it, to him Hanma was his best friend.
Hiatani Brothers- He met them while he was taking the train one day and he noticed how nice their jackets looked so he complimented them and and they decided they wanted to be friends so, much like him and Izana, he exchanged numbers with both Ran Rindou.
What he looks like now ( he's 12):

Like all other girls and boys alike, we're flocking to Kenji's desk just to talk to him

Like all other girls and boys alike, we're flocking to Kenji's desk just to talk to him. Kenji was a nice person and never made anyone feel left out and he was adorable so everyone adored him. Tomorrow they were all going to start middle school so most people were excited and some were sad because they weren't going to the same middle school as Kenji. Kenji was just excited to be in the same school as Kisaki and to join Kisaki's gang. Although Kenji knew little about what Moebius operated he wanted to join to spend
more time with his brother. Ever since Kenji told Kisaki he wanted to join, Kisaki started training his brother because he didn't know what he'd do if he died. Now Kenji was really strong and he was ready.

TIMESKIP when Kenji joined:

Kenji was appointed as first division vice captain of moebius. People respected him for not only the fact that he was Kisaki's little brother, but also because he was incredibly strong. He fought in the battle against touman with hanma and somehow a moebius member mistook him for someone in toman and he was stabbed in the stomach.
Moebius member1- I need an ambulance!
Hanma- It can wait.
Moebius member1- It's Kenji...
Hanma looked away for a second and was shocked to see Kenji bleeding out. Hanma forfeited immediately and everyone was confused.
Hanma- Get Kenji to the hospital now!
Moebius member1-Yes sir!
Toman was confused on why they stopped the fight just because one person got stabbed. That's when they heard it.
Hanma- F*$k Kisaki's going to kill me.
Now they were even more confused. Why would Kisaki care so much about someone else. Hanma rushed to the hospital because the ambulance was taking to long once he got Kenji to the operation room, he looked at his phone and Kisaki had called him 10 times. Hanma called him back.
Kisaki- Where is my little brother, he was supposed to be home by now-
Hanma- He was stabbed...
Kisaki- I'm on my way right now.
Kisaki had never been so worried in his life. He didn't want to waste any time so he sped at the hospital.
Kisaki- How is he?
Hanma- According to the doctor he's stable right now, but he needs rest.
Kisaki was relieved that his brother was okay.
Kisaki- Who did it?
Hanma- Huh?-
Kisaki- Which dumba$$ put my brother in the hospital?
Hanma- *Moebius member1*
Kisaki- Once my brother gets out of this hospital, he's dead. Can you take care of everything while I take care of my brother?
Hanma- Sure, take it easy.
Kisaki- Thanks.
The doctor came of the operating room and told them which room his brother was getting transferred to. They went to that room and Kenji was there sleep and he looked beat up. When Kisaki saw him, he broke down.
Kisaki- I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you...
Suddenly Kisaki felt his brother wipe his tears the same way he did when they were younger. Kisaki looked up and saw his brother giving him a reassuring smile. The smile that could brighten anyone's day.
Kenji- Can I still be in the gang with you?
Kisaki- I don't want you to get hurt anymore.
Kenji- I can help you plan things.
Kisaki- As long as you won't get hurt, if it makes you happy then I'm all for it.

690 words