Chapter 3

Kenji had gotten out of the hospital and went with his brother to the toman meeting. Everyone was confused, seeing Kisaki with the same kid who had been stabbed at their last brawl. When they were walking, unexpectedly, Kisaki was punched by none other than Hanagaki Takemichi. Kenji would have punched him back but that was just another unnecessary hospital trip, so he just glared at Takemichi. Fortunately, a toman member with long black hair and sharp canine teeth punched him just as hard, if not harder. Kisaki and Kenji along with Hanma went to the front. It was announced that Moebius was now under toman.
Mikey- Who is this boy Kisaki?
Kisaki- Kenji, introduce yourself.
Kenji- Hi, I'm Kisaki Kenji.
Everyone stared, slack jawed, they did not expect that answer. This kid didn't seem anything like Kisaki Tetta. Kenji was charismatic and adorable, and Kisaki was well, Kisaki. Takemichi immediately knew who he was, Naoto told him to watch out for Kenji. In the future Kenji was the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world and he helped his brother with his plans.
They went back to the Moebius meeting place, had a meeting, then the Kisaki brothers went home.

Sorry this is short :(
207 words