Chapter 1-

"Charlie!"jake shouted,as his two year old son ran around the house,bum naked.Jake sneaked up behind the door and scooped Charlie into his arms,tickling him,"daddy,Stop it!"Charlie said giggling.

10 minutes later,Jake was putting him and Charlie into his "new audii",in stress as he was already late for work."okay-"Jake said "Charlie I'll collect you later pal alright"he continued pulling up outside Charlies cherish.They both got out of the car and Charlie came up to his dad,"I wuv you daddy" and gave him a kiss on the cheek,aswell as pulling him into a hug."bye pal,I have a somthing to tell you when we get home,I love you"Jake replied with a smile,watching his two year old son walk into school,with the tiny school bag on his back.

Jake walked through up the steps of his company door and smiled at his doorman Miles and then greeted him "hey miles!-"he waved "--hows the kids?"miles chuckled "still up to mischief I could say,how's Charlie doing?"he asked "oh you know him the little messer,causing me hassle every morning"he nodded "tell him I said hi" miles shouted as Jake was walking backwards through the double doors still talking "will do"Jake replied.

Jake tought to himself 'well everybody's happy at work so things are going a okay.'
"Hey Jake!"Liam his front desk man said "hey Liam!"Jake waved "how's the Audi working out?"Liam asked curious "well I got these dividers for the back seat so if Charlie wants to bring any toys he can put them in the pockets and plus the TV for the back seat is being put in so!"Jake said leaning on the front desk "oh really so Charlie's keeping it clean!and no coffee spills?"he asked "nope,but I gotta go catch'a later"Jake said popping the p "seeya round!"Liam replied.Jake hopped in the elevator and pressed the top floor.The doors opened and as normal people were sorting out files or doing what there suppose to be doing.

"Hey Lilly"Jake said walking pass his personal assistant."️Hey Jake,I dropped the Oneill case in your office" "thanks,Emm I was wandering if I should bring Charlie to Sydney next week for the case,because I have no one else to mind him?" "Yeh I think you should it would be fine,I'm coming with you,you know I can always chip in and help" "Yeh ino it would be fun,and thanks!" "No problem Jake anything for you,Ohh and the Lyons meeting is in half an hour so be ready" "okay this one should be easy"

•JAKE•
It was five hours later and I was already late to collect Charlie but luckily Lilly rang his school and his teacher was nice enough to mind him.Grabbing all my stuff
I quickly said goodbye to everyone and made my way to my car.I pulled up outside Charlie's school and made my way inside.I met a lady at the front desk and she told me Charlie was in room 2 down the corridor into the right.As I approached the room I heard giggling.

I peeked my head around the door and there was Charlie with what I assumed was his teacher sitting on a mat building a tower.Then Charlie put his fist through it and knocked it down "you cheeky little bee"she said ticklin him and pulling him onto her lap.Charlie was giggling trying to pull her hands away.She was so pretty I taught to myself.As I was staring at them I heard someone call my name.I looked down to see Charlie calling me "daddy"he said pulling his arms around me and putting his head in the crook of my neck

"hey buddy did you have fun?" "Daddy I done so much things today,first I painted,then I play in the sand pit with Ryan and we had so much fun and then Miss Hunter helped me with my maths and She help me build a tower and then I knock it down"I smiled at him and gave him a high five and said "well done pal,what do you say to Miss Hunter?"he smiled "thank you Miss Hunter"she smiled and replied "it's fine Charlie's a pleasure to teach"

"I'm Jake,Jake Hudson"I said extending my free arm "I'm Amelia,Amelia Hunter"she said extending her arm to reach mine.As her hand connected with mine I had the need to keep it right where it was but she dropped her hand down by her side.Just as Amelia was about to reply Charlie fell and hit the desk.Charlie sat on his bum and his lip started to tremble and that's when the water works turned on "oh come here buddy it's okay"I picked Charlie up and gave him a hug I knew what I had to do.

I handed Charlie to his teacher who looked stunned as I took of my shirt and tie and placed them on the desk.I extended my arms to hold Charlie but Amelia was to busy staring at me "oh.....uh-em" she said handing Charlie to me.As charlie put his ear up to my chest Amelia was still staring.I have some explaining to do I taught to myself "well you see-"I said while Amelia gave me that 'uh huh go on' look "-when Charlie starts to cry he listens to my heartbeat to calm him down"I said pulling my hand away from Charlies back to rub the back of my neck.

Amelia smiled "well I hope you don't do it in public while walking through Central Park or somthing"I chuckled "well there's no one else here except you so,you don't mind do you?"I asked concerned "no not at all a mans gotta do what he's gotta do,well I've got to go fix some pictures but It was a pleasure to meet you"she said.Think jake think what can I do to stay "oh maybe I could help you?"I offered she gave me an odd smile and replied "well okay then let's go"

As we walked through the halls me holding Charlie and my shirt and tie she walked on front of us.I could help but stare at her bum while she was walking.Her outfit looked stunning on her even though it was only causal.

We walked into a room with cute little beds and cots and all sorts of nursery stuff.Thinking of bed I looked down at Charlie who was fast asleep "you can leave him down there if you want"Amelia smiled pointing to one of the cots.I plopped Charlie into the cot and out a pillow under his head and left my shirt and tie on the rail.

As I turned around to help Amelia she lost he balance and fell but before she could hit the floor I caught her in my arms.She looked up at me with her hand on my chest and looked up at me.I stared into her chocolate brown eyes and saw the shock in them "it's okay I got you"I said barely audible "thank you"she whispered back hopping down "I think we can leave the pictures it's okay"she said and said lets go.

We pulled up outiside the 5 Bedroom house (which Jake had no reason for that many rooms) in the massive neighbourhood.Getting out and waking around to the the side charlie was on and unstrapping him.

Taking Charlie out bouncing him on my hip while picking
up his tiny little school bag,one of my neighbours called me, "hey jake how's things"Kim one of the neighbours that was really helpful when Jade passed called me "good thanks,works been a little rough but I'm still managing"I replied "well that's good,looks like you've got your hands full-"she said to me pointing at charlie In one hand and my brief case and his school bag in the other.I gave a little smile and a nod "-see you around"she finished."Seeya"I answered.

"So Charlie" I said sitting him down on the couch "yes daddy"he replied "well next week we're going to be going on an airplane to Sydney" "a airplane?" Charlie replied with a confused look on his face "yes"I said ️making a gesture by putting my hand up in the air and saying "neumm" "Ohh-"He said understanding "where's ydney"he continued not pronouncing it right, "Sydney buddy,it's somewhere in Australia" me no no whey they are bu if we going on airplane me happy" "that's my boy-"I said "now why don't we get to bed?" "Bu daddy I wann watcha mwovie" "okay but only for a while because we have an early morning tomorrow" "oway Daddy"Charlie said putting his hands up for me to lift him.

I put on "chicken little" for me and Charlie because he always laughs at it.I got the fluffy blanket from my office that I kept in case Charlie woke up I would rock him to sleep with the blanket to keep him warm.Charlie sat on my lap and started to say he had a headache and stated to cry."shh shh baby boy,it's alright,daddy's here little man"i cooed in his ear.He put his hand just under my colorbone where my heart is and put his ear up to it and gently fell asleep.It was cute the way he fell asleep by listeing to my heart beat.

Jake went upstairs and set Charlie down on his bed while tucking him in and took off his t-shirt.Jake had a toned chest and his muscles bulged out of his body.

Hopping into bed with Charlie he felt charlie pull up to him and listen to his heartbeat again.He kissed the top of his head and whisperd "I love you little man,I'm so proud of you".And fell into a deep sleep.The last thing he taught about was Amelia and her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.