Chapter 5-

Don't forget to vote,comment and share :) love you all X

******************

•Amelia's  POV•

Charlie handed me the book and I started reading.Jake was very close to my side.Like extremely close.So close I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.Charlie was nearly falling asleep halfway through the book.

It was cute every few minutes he would sit up and say 'keep going keep going I is awake'.As I was reading the last page I looked to see if Jake was awake.

I turned and there he was asleep.Okay I thought.Charlie was asleep on one side and Jake was asleep on the other.Why oh why did Jake have to sleep beside me ugh!

I reached over Charlie and placed the book on the night stand and then I picked Charlie's bottle up from beside him and placed it on the nightstand also.

I was drifting off too sleep when I felt a hand snake it's way around my waist.Surely enough it was Jakes hand.Whats he doing I thought?

He pulled me into his very muscular chest and laid his hand around my waist.I felt his warm breath on the top of my head.I gently picked my head up and saw his beautiful face.

He was so handsome.He had this perfect tanned skin.So soft.He also had these amazing lips.I so wish I could kiss them.

Stop Amelia!This is your students father.

Yeh well I live in his house and he's in 'my' bed so why not?

His arms were so muscular.I could see his veins they bulged out of his arms.I picked my hand up and gently placed it on his cheek and softly rubbed it with my thumb.Oh no! What if he wakes up.

I went to pull my hand away when his hand reached up and grasped my hand and placed it back on his cheek.Is he awake I wandered?

All of a sudden he said "keep it there"
What the hell! "I like it"

Did that just corn from his lips I thought? Maybe he's saying it in his sleep he probably doesn't mean it.Ha he couldn't like me sure look at me I'm not like those other women he could have.All of them probably falling at his feet.

He probably has a line of girls waiting.A line longer than the ones in the coffee shop on a Monday morning.

"Jake?" I asked.He probably won't answer.

"Yes?" I hear him say.Oh god...oh no what do I say? "Is everything okay?"he asked "umm.....yeh everything is okay I was just wandering if you were awake"

"Well yes I am"I looked at my hand on his cheek and pulled it away.

"You can keep your hand there if you like I don't mind"This is weird.Although his skin is soft so I might put my hand back on his cheek.

"Do you mind?" "It's okay"he replied "go ahead"he said grabbing my hand and putting it on his cheek.He kept his hand on mine and rubbed circles with his thumb.He still hasn't opened his eyes.I want to see his eyes.

Soon after that I fell asleep.

************************

I awoke from some shaking furiously beside me.What the hell?

Oh yeh I'm in Jakes house I forgot.

I turned and saw Charlie turning and trashing in his sleep.

"Miss Hunter!"he screamed and screamed.

Suddenly Jake jumped up from beside me and ran over to Charlie's side of the bed and held his hands.

"Charlie Charlie!"Jake said softly trying to calm him down.

"Hey buddy come on"Jake kept whispering in his ear.

"Here let me try"i said

I went over and sat beside Jake and then took both of Charlie's hands in mine.

"Hey Charlie,buddy come on wake up it's okay it's only a nightmare"

He calmed down but was still a bit shaking.Plus he was still asleep.

"Hey bud come one Amelia is here"Jake said to Charlie.

He instantly shot open his eyes.

"Amelia!"he shouted and jumped into my arms.

I pulled my arms and him and rubbed soft circles around his back.

"Sh sh sh it's okay bud"I whispered to him.

Jake left and then came back with a fresh bottle for Charlie.

I held him in my arms whilst I gave him the bottle.I stood up and started swaying gently with him in my arms and started humming nursery rhymes.Soon enough he was asleep.

I peeled open my eyes as the sun light licked my face.I looked around.Charlie was still asleep to my right and Jake.....

Had his arm wrapped right around my waist.Still in the same position as last night.

I really need to go pee I thought.Ughh!

What should I do?

"Jake?"

"Jake?" I blew on his face this time.

"What? What! I'm up!"he said throwing himself up.

I giggled at him.

"Hey what's so funny?"he asked with a cute little smile.

"I just need to go pee!"

"Oh"

00O00