Chapter 3-

•JAKES POV•
It was Monday morning and I still had to wake Charlie up.I had my suit on and had Charlie's lunch and breakfast ready.Oh I just remembered I need to ring Amelia and ask if she could take Charlie for me today.I picked up my iPhone off the table and began to dial the number Amelia had given me.

"Hey Amelia-"I said clenching my teeth as Amelia answered the phone "--I was just wandering if you could take Charlie today till around 6:00 or 7:00?"I waited for the answer praying it would be a yes "Sure let me just check my schedule!"I smiled and listened as she muttered through her schedule.I could make out some of the stuff she was saying "I have gym tonight at 8:00 so that's alright and I have my evening walk.....ohh!"she muttered "well.....Jake I have my evening walk at 4:00 so would you mind if I brang Charlie with me?"I nodded in agreement and then forgot I was on the phone "oh yes no problem if that dosent bother you?"

I heard a chuckle on the other end of the phone "oh I'd love for Charlie to come,a bit of company for me!"I giggled at her comment "well I can bring Charlie buggy over if you want?" "Yes no problem that would be great so I'll see you in a while then?" "Yeh sure!"I smiled.As I hung up the phone I heard crying from upstairs and checked my watch 'Fudge!'I taught to myself 'Charlie has to be in school in 15 minutes'.I ran upstairs and picked a crying Charlie up "hey Buddy im here it's alright now-"I said "your going to be late for school so we're going to have to hurry"Charlie nodded and slowly put on his uniform while I helped.With in 10 minutes we were in the car.As we were on our way to the school I told Charlie that Miss Huntley's going to mind him after school for a while and he was pretty happy about that.

As we arrived at the day care Miss Huntley was fixing some flowers outside.She had a pair if Hollister tracksuit bottoms and a Superdry shirt on with a pair of free runs.I smiled as I got out of the car.She quickly jogged over and helped me get Charlie's stuff out of the car.I put Charlie's car seat into her BMW Jeep and put his carry bag with all his diapers and bottle and food "bye pal-"I said hugging Charlie "--be a good boy for Miss Huntley now won't you!?"he smiled and waved "I will daddy wuv you!"I smiled as Charlie walked into school holding Amelia's hand.

•THIRD PERSON POV•
Jake got to work and was greeted by Lilly "hey Jake how's Charlie?"Jake smiled and replied "yeh,he's good actually his teacher is minding him for the day".A smirk grew across Lilly's face when she heard Jake say that Charlie's teacher would be minding him "really!"Lilly replied with a grin "yes and before you come to conclusions no I do not fancy this girl in any way!"Jake replied telling a lie.Lilly smiled and replied "okay okay,I didn't say anything"Jake straightened up "thank you!" He said and walked into his office preparing himself for the day work he had.

An hour passed and Jake couldn't concentrate on his work.All he could think about was Amelia.Her beautiful brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.'STOP!'Jake taught to himself 'this is Charlie's teacher here'.

•Third Person POV•
It has been an hour since the kids went home and Charlie's been asleep for a half an hour.As Amelia was packing up her stuff she heard a loud cry.As she quickly hurried into the room the crying came from,she met a crying Charlie standing up in the cot.Amelia pulled Charlie into her arms and cooed in his ear "sh sh Charlie it's gong to be alright".Amelia carried Charlie in her arms out to the car.When Amelia was buckling Charlie in she remembered that she needed to get some milk for breakfast in the morning and some tea,maybe even Charlie would like some hotchocolate.She grabbed Charlie Car seat and strapped him in.Going through several isles Amelia couldn't find the milk.Turning to go to the next isle Amelia saw baby food,and suddenly remembered that Jake asked her to get some for Charlie

"Apple and Banana,Chocolate chip,Chicken,Carrots-"just as Amelia was calling out some baby food she heard Charlie "tha one that one"he giggled pointing to the carrots.Amelia smiled "does daddy usually get this one?"she asked picking up the can and looking down to see Charlie in his car seat.Charlie smiled "yes yes".

Just as they were about to walk away a quiet voice behind them made them turn,to see an old lady "oh your son is very cute"the old lady said smiling at Charlie.Amelia's eyebrow cocked up "oh ma'am-" Amelia was about to finish but the lady interrupted "oh might I say I have a niece and what usually works best is the chicken stew,they love it!" "Oh well-"Amelia was about to finish her sentence when the lady interrupted again"well I'll see you later dear!".Amelia chuckled "do you hear that Charlie she thinks your my son!"Charlie chuckled.

It was 3:50 and Amelia was getting ready for her run.She had Charlie in his buggy and had her gear on .She gave Charlie his bottle and walked out the door.As she was in the park Charlie saw some ducks and then fell asleep.Amelia was running with Charlie in the buggy which I don't think he noticed because he was fast asleep.

All the men were staring at her.Who wouldn't her beautiful curves showed perfectly and her stunning brown hair beamed against the sun.Running on the path way in her neighbourhood back to her house she heard a giggle.She stopped and looked to see Charlie giggling.He must like that she taught.

It was 5:00,Amelia was on the couch correcting some work the children did and Charlie had his head on Amelia's knee and was as pale as a ghost.Amelia had already given him some medicine to help his temperature go down and to stop his stomach bug.

Charlie had nearly awoken from his sleep from coughing so much.Amelia soothed soft circles around Charlie's back and rubbed his head.She taught to herself 'what would it be like to have a son?Was it hard?'.She had always wanted a child but she just hasn't found Mr.Right yet.

Finishing off the rest of her corrections Amelia checked the time.Glancing down at her clock it read '5:30' "snap!"Amelia said to her self "I have to give Charlie some food!¡".Lifting Charlie up and placing him in his car seat so he didn't fall off the couch.Amelia picked the car seat up and places it in the kitchen so she could keep and eye on him.Cooking chicken stew couldn't be hard to cook Amelia taught.After a few reads of the packet Amelia finally got started,and to her surprise got it right,plus it didn't taste bad.Just in time Charlie woke up as Amelia set his bowl on the highchair "hey Charlie!-" Amelia said "--how are you doing?Do you want to have your dinner?"she asked picking Charlie up.Charlie clasped his hands together and shouted "din dins!"Amelia giggled "oh is that what you call it?"

10 minutes later there wasn't one piece if chicken stew left.Charlie had even licked the bowl.Amelia washed up the dishes while Charlie sat on the mat and watched 'Henry Huggle Monster'

The more giggling and laughing,the more fun Charlie and Amelia had.Amelia had just put a sleeping Charlie down on the couch when a sudden ring of the door snapped her out of her taughts.Stumbling over a few toys to get to the door Amelia taught it was like a mine field.Finally reaching the door Amelia swung it open to see a very very sexy looking Jake standing in a beautiful Armani suit at her door.

Amelia must of been staring because this was the response she got "hello,earth to Amelia?"Jake said shaking Amelia "oh hi Jake come in!"Amelia replied "so-"Jake said standing in to her house "--how was he?"Amelia gave a small nod "he was good but his temperature went up a bit earlier on and he started to cough a little aswell,but other wise he was good!"Jake smiled and said "I think he's coming down with somthing what do you think?"Jake asked,Amelia's eyebrow cocked up "well yeh I think he might have a bug but nothing major.While your here do you want a coffe or tea because you look wrecked?"Amelia asked "em a coffe would be great thanks"

Amelia walked Jake through to the living room and picked Charlie up and went to hand him to jake,when Jake leaned in and held Charlie but still stayed right were he was,as he was about to move back Amelia could feel his warm breath against her skin and whispered "thank you!"Amelia blushed when Jake stepped back.Amelia blushed and continued making coffee.

•Jakes POV•
Amelia walked me into the living room and showed me were Charlie was.As she picked him up I leaned into her and whispered in her ear "thank you!"I could feel her warm tanned skin against my lips.She blushed and continued walking into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------