CHAPTER 26

Louie's POV

Katatapos kolang maligo, at nagahahanda na ako para puntahan si Garrett ng may maalala ako.

How would I know where was he?

My phone lost when those mens tied me in that abandoned building. And Amanda's phone, I'm sure wala na sa appartment ko iyon. Lalo pa at nakita kong galing doon ang mga tauhan ni Marius.

Pero makikiusap parin ako kay Admiran na baka pwede kameng magbaka sakali sa appartment ko.

Nang makalabas na ako sa guest room ni Admiran....

"Ready?" She asked me.

Tumango naman ako. "Yeah, and a bit nervous" I said.

Lumapit naman siya sa akin, at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

"Don't be, I'm here. And as long as I'm here, no one will hurt you, trust me" she smiled.

Nakakapag pagaan talaga ng loob ang ngiti ni Admiran. Napaka genuine nito. Kaya tumango ako at nangiti na rin.

At habang naglalakad kame pababa ng hagdan...

"Ahhmmm, Admiran!" Tawag ko sakanya.

Lumingon naman ito sa akin "hmmm?" She hummed.

"Ahhmmm, is it ok if dumaan muna tayo sa appartment ko? Kase andon ang phone ni Amanda and I didn't know the address or where to look for Garrett I'm sorry, I just remember earlier" I said.

And she nodded. "Sure, ofcourse"

So I nodded too.

And on our way to my appartment, the nervousness I feel, it never fades nor disappear. But Admiran, she always smiles at me and my nervousness fades away. A bit.

And Amanda, everytime Im thinking that this is all for her, nabubuhayan ako ng loob. I need to be strong, for Amanda. I need to overcome my nervousness, so that I can save Amanda from the evil hands of that fucktard crazy asshole!

And when we finally arrived, Admiran never left my side.

And when we saw the land lady..."Ohh my Louie!" She said and come to hug me.

I don't know what or how to react, what if Marius threatened her? And tell if I came back? There's a lot of what if's in my mind----

"Don't worry Louie, I'm still your land lady, I won't hurt or endanger you" she said.

But I don't.. I can't trust her that easy. Everyone can buy through money now. Because if not, sana matagal na akong naka alis sa abandonadong building nayon. Dahil madami ang nakakita sa ginawa nila sa akin!!

"Please bear with Louie, she was just traumatized on what happen, and I can't tell you it because its private and personal" I heard Admiran said.

And I saw the land lady nod. "It's okay, those bastards, they look like scary demons but they didn't scare me.... and ohhh by the way, what can I do to the both of you?!" She asked.

"Is my things inside is safe?" Agad kong tanong.

I need my things, my clothes. I don't know where to live, but still I have a work and school. I just hope the CEO understands me, and the principal too.

"Ofcourse it is. They tried to open it, smash it but I called police when they tried to. I don't want my occupants to get harmed in any way" she said making me smile.

"Thankyou" I said. "Ahhmmm can we go in?" I added.

"Sure!" The land lady nodded.

And when we entered, I hurriedly look for Amanda's phone and saw it under my lampshade. So I picked it up. And knowing Amanda, she didn't have any passwords so I easily opened her messages.