CHAPTER 50

Author's POV

Seconds turned into minutes had already been passed but still Amanda was inside the ICU.

"Hey where's Amanda?" Deyaj, Bernard, Zolo and Garrett immediately faced their back when they heard that voice.

"You shouldn't be here Miranda! Its too late! Your pregnant and you need to take a rest!" Garrett said when Miranda already reached their location.

"Im fine kuya and im with my husband, by the way where is Amanda? Is she okay?" Miranda asked again and everyone in there keep their mouth shut.

"Kuya! Im asking you, where is Amanda? Is she okay?" Miranda already raised her voice to her brother.

"She's inside Mira, and I dont know if she's okay" Garrett replied in a slow and low tone.

"What---"

"Who's with Mrs. Ricci?"

They all faced the ICU's door when a doctor spoke.

They all walk towards the doctor but not Garrett.

Mrs. Ricci, what a beautiful lastname, I wonder if you were called Mrs. Belleza. Said Garrett's mind before proceeding to the doctor.

"I brought Amanda here" Garrett said when he's already infront of the doctor.

"Ok, sige hindi na ako mag papaligoy ligoy pa, Mrs. Ricci is not stable at the moment, she passed out because she experienced hyperventillation and Rage attack, also her stomach is empty means she doesnt take any food yet that triggered her to pass out." The doctor said.

"Rage attack? Whats that doc?" Its Deyaj who asked.

"Rage attacks are sudden, out-of-control bursts of anger. These explosive outbursts can start without warning. They may also seem to be out of proportion to what triggered the scenario. Rage attacks are different than tantrums. Tantrums are goal-oriented with the intent of getting an observer to do what the person wants. Rage attacks are more about the release of pent up tension than about achieving a specific goal. Rage attacks can be triggered by stressors such as Social pressure and anxiety." The doctor explained and everyone's mouth in there was formed into "o".

"So, when will she be able to be conscious?" Its Bernard who asked.

"I dont know, we dont know but maybe a day or two, because as of my observation, this isnt the first time she hyperventilate, am I right? Does she have a history on hypervetillating?" The doctor asked.

And Bernard, Miranda and Garrett immediately remembered the day when Amanda was fired by their supervisor way back a decade ago.

"Yeah, she's always hypervetillating everytime she cant control her emotions, either happy or sad" Bernard answer.

And the doctor just nods, "Ok ok, a day or a week is fine if she still remains unconscious, but when more than a week or seven days had passed and still she's still unconscious better to call me immediately ok? Also when she already wakes up, go call me in a hurry too because she might experience rage attack again, especially when she saw or feel what she felt before she passed out" the Doctor said and everybody there just nods and the doctor finally leave their presence.

"Take care of her once she was taken out of the ICU!" Garrett ordered everyone before walking away.

Pero hindi pa ito nakakalayo ng tawagin siya ni Miranda.

"Where are you going?" Miranda asked him.

He stopped from walking but he didnt face Miranda, he just answered her while his back were on them.