03. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍

Ransom pulled her closer to him. His woody scent became stronger as she buried her head into his chest.

"You know, you'll always be my favorite." He whispered in her ear.

The brown haired man placed a few of his fingers underneath her chin and lifted it up so he could stare at her dark browns. After a few seconds of admiring her beauty, he immediately lands his lips on hers. He wraps his hands around her waist as he hoists her up on to the desk, knocking down several objects but the both of them were to in the moment to even care. The bodies fit together like two puzzle pieces. The kiss becomes more and more incandescent and Ransom slips his tongue between their lips and into her mouth, making her moan from the feeling. His lower half was now between her thighs: he was stuck between her brown legs like a mouse gets stuck in a trap.

He grunts. "Wait.. Wait. Stop."

She stopped, confused. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Kinda. I gotta tell you somethin'."

"Mhm?" She hummed, her hand still grazing his arms.

"I think we should break up."

It was like her whole word shattered as he spoke those words. Where did this come from? What did she do wrong?

"Look, it's nothing personal. I just, um, think you're too boring."

END OF FLASHBACK

NEW FLASHBACK (date: 12.14.18)

BANG

BANG

BANG

The body lay still on the floor. Their blood splattered in the dirty floor, making them grimace at the combination of the red and brown.

"Ew. Ew. Ew." The killer said repeated as they turned the dead woman over into her back. As she caught sight of the ghost-like face, she ran to the nearest bin to throw up and walked back to turn the corpse back onto her front.

Like a surgeon, they removed the bullets from the wounds and began to meticulously stitch the skin back together using the equipment they bought just for this happening. The person (the alive one) wondered how loud the lady's screams would be if she was alive. But I guess I'll never know, they thought and then chuckled as the finished their gruesome task.

"Ugh, I need handgel."

END OF FLASHBACK

PRESENT TIME

Nina woke up bright and early in the guest room of the estate at 5:08am- before anyone else so she thought.

She stared out the window and saw a car pull up. It looked like it belonged to Marta.

Marta and Nina's relationship barely existed; they said hello now and then or even asked the odd "How are you?" from time to time but never much. What was their to talk about?

Nina, after doing her monotonous routine she acted out ever morning, walked down the stairs to open the door for the other girl.

"Bonjour Marta," She smiled as she was face to face with her.

"Hello Antonina-"

"Nina, please."

"Oh, yes. Nina. I've come to pick up a few things." Her face was turning a light shade of green by the time she finished her sentence.

"Are you feeling alright, petit fille?"

"Yep, it's probably my breakfast refusing to stay down." She joked, as Dubois showed her into the house.

Nina laughed hesitantly, not really finding the joke funny. "What things are you getting?"

"Just some random books and stuff."

"Stop lying or I'll kill you like you killed Harlan."

The two stopped abruptly, one from shock and the other from anger.

"Don't looked so surprised, la pute, I know what you did."

The two were now face to face, so close their noses would have touched if Nina was shorter.

"What's going on here?"

It was Linda.

"Of course! Me and Marta were just joking around!" Dubois laughed.

Unconvinced, Linda nodded slowly. "You kids want some tea?"

author note: 

sorry if this didn't live up to your expectations but schoolwork is really taking over my life :( i will try update this more often tho

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄! ransom drysdaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें