¡46¡

"Hey! We match!"

Staring ahead, Jaemin is opposite of me, and it's true. We do match.

Hyuck, you genius.

"What exactly do you have planned today?"

"Just a regular daemin hangout. Obviously, gotta take my girl out when she's not expecting it."

"You know how to make a girl's heart flutter."

"Only yours."

"Are you in position, Yang?"

"The last time we did this, we got caught."

Right now, Yangyang and Haechan were stalking Daehee's date, again. Only this time they had a little more help and four more sets of eyes.

"How the hell did you two get caught?"

The six boys were all on a connected face time, scoping out the two teens.

"Listen, Soobin. We tried to be in one of those like ninja movies. We took it too far." Yangyang recalled as flashbacks came to the front of his head.

"Oh my god, I think Dae just saw me."

"Taehyun, how do you know?"

"She waved at me."

"Play it cool."

"Don't yell at me."

The group were trying to get good pictures, maybe if Jaemin and Daehee didn't get too annoyed they would love the pictures.

"Fuck."

"What, Taehyun?"

"Shit shit!"

"Taehyun! Can you take a picture of us? We saw Beomgyu, but he ran off so I'm assuming you guys are out together?"

"Uh yeah! And I'll take the picture for you."

"Thanks, Tae!"

"Okay, one, two, three."

"Thank you so much."

"Of course! Bye Dae and Jaemin."

Taehyun waves as the couple walks off, a large sigh falls from his lips. The call still stays silent until Taehyun speaks first, "Holy fuck that was scary."

"Maybe we should have invited them the first time we stalked Daehee. It wouldn't have been obvious." Kai laughs at Haechan's statement.

"Obvious, we're all obvious. Soobin is literally in a bush."

"It was a good idea!"

"Eveyone can see the top of your head."

"Let's get on with this, okay? Before they really start to notice."

"Roger that."

"Who's roger?"

After getting a good distance from Taehyun, Jaemin decides to speak up, "Are we gonna let them think that they're actually successful this time?"

"Yeah, but I'll embarrass them over Instagram on one condition."

Jaemin looks towards me, waiting for my condition.

"If you be my boyfriend. My official boyfriend."

*get dae and jae 2gether*
7 members