¡29¡

*2000's thot patrol 💀🥶*
7 members

JENO
it's the weekend

DONGHYUCK
jeno it is 4 in the
morning, go to sleep

DAEHEE
you're one to
talk hyuck

YANGYANG
are we all just
awake?

JAEMIN
I wasn't awake,
but the notifications
are making me go crazy

DAEHEE
that does not
sound like a problem

DAEHEE
I thought I was
important to you

SHOTARO
she's got you there

RENJUN
suddenly, I'm
interested in this
conversation

JENO
yeah, jae. how dare
you it's cool 😔

JAEMIN
it's always you
and me jeno

JAEMIN
full homo

JENO
What😃

DAEHEE
great flirt with jeno
and leave me be😌

JAEMIN
in your dreams
dae🤠🤩

YANGYANG
hey, dae? can we
cuddle when we get
there

DAEHEE
sure🥺 you and
haechan cuddle the
best. so you two
are on cuddle duty🥺✋

DONGHYUCK
gosh, I can't wait
to cuddle you so
hard

JENO
tone it done weirdo

SHOTARO
haechan, we need
chips

DONGHYUCK
bet

"Have you talked to Jae about the whole mom situation?"

"Yeah, we've decided to go out there."

"We'll support you through it."

"We'll beat a hag up."

"Jeno, you can't say things like that."

"Yes, i can."

"There is no hope for this group is there?"

We are all piled up in the living room, snacks and drinks in random places. A bunch of blankets out courtesy of Jaehyun. Right now, Haechan, Yangyang, and I are all cuddled up on the couch. I've got Yangyang's right side and Haechan has his left.

Shotaro is on the floor with Renjun on there stomachs as they eat some candy. Jeno is next to Jaemin, skipping through channels on the t.v.

It felt warm, warm in the house and warm in my heart.

My family. How weird it is to say that. My heart feels full. This is how family is supposed to feel.

"So dae, you kissed Mark." Renjun states out of the blue.

My cheeks start heating up, "I did not! I was just joking." I huff as the boys start to laugh at me.

"Okay, we get it, Daehee. Who doesn't like Mark?" Haechan says as he re-adjusts on Yangyang's shoulder.

"I think it would be cute. Mark's a good guy. He'd treat you right." Jaemin says, popping candy in his mouth.

"He is great, a little awkward, but I think he's cool." Shotaro turns to face me.

"Sho, I know, but I don't know how I feel about it." I say as I draw mindless patterns on Yangyang's chest.

Jeno smacks my leg, "It's the commitment issues for me."

"Oh fuck you."

"When and where."

"Disgusting."

Yangyang starts to run his fingers through my hair. Jeno settles on a show and the boys start to focus on it.

"Jaehyun? What are you doing? Why are you packing up some of my stuff?"

Jaehyun was barely 18, and I had just turned 15. I had woken up to things being rushed about in my room. My brother was frantic in his movement.

"Hey, baby. We got to get you up. Put something warm on, okay? I brought you your shoes. We got to go really fast okay?"

I get out of bed and go to put on some warmer clothes. I grab up my hair brush and other hygienic things per to Jaehyun's request.

"What's happening, peaches?"

I was confused, but I helped him pack up a small bag of his own stuff that he brought to my room. He grabs me a jacket and puts it on me. My head was spinning, what is happening.

"We're getting out of here, daedae."

I was shocked. He quickly took my hand, and we booked it down the stairs and out the door.

"Mom said that if I got you out tonight, she'd sign guardianship to me and solely me. We're free, Dae! I'm never going to leave you alone with those people ever again."

I stare at my brother in amazement. Truly shocked at his words.

"We're free?"

He nodded his head.

"I promise you, Daehee. From this day forward I won't let you ever be in a situation like that by yourself ever again.  You're under my wing now. I won't let you suffer alone anymore. I'm here now."

I hug him tight. Tears falling down my face. And I mutter these words into his chest.

"We're free."

︎▪︎▪︎

I was banking
on this to be
a bit longer,
but I changed
the way I wanted
the story to
go so I hope
that this will be
a bit easier to
follow.