fifteen.

( FIFTEEN; SEXY )
WICKED.

     It had been nearly a week since the night of blackout drunks and lost memories, and the school had never been more sober

     It had been nearly a week since the night of blackout drunks and lost memories, and the school had never been more sober. You'd think that the sudden change in morality would be the performance involving vomiting on stage, however, it was a voicemail that silenced the school. The infamous spanish teacher had gotten utterly drunk and left a message to the wrong woman.

     Ever since that incident, the school had vowed to never touch alcohol again. However, the foggy memories from their drunken state followed them around in a taunting manner. For one girl in particular it felt as though it was constantly tugging on her to remember.

     And with this feeling, the girl found herself indulging in things in an attempt to distract herself from her thoughts. Quinn had tried ignoring her messy recollection of the night by spending more time with her now boyfriend, Finn.

      Much to her dismay, her boyfriend would not stop bringing up the woman from her thoughts. It seemed to her that Faye Hastings was the only name that Finn could recall. He would talk about the girl whenever he could and it nearly sent the blonde into a toddler-like fit.

     But she couldn't get away from the redhead. Although Quinn was able to avoid the girl physically, she couldn't avoid all the conversation that revolved around the Hastings girl.

     No matter who she talked to, it seemed that Faye was the topic of discussion. In fact, the Fabray girl had completely shut out her Latina friend after realizing that the only thing she wanted to talk about was the kiss she shared with the beautiful redhead.

     Realizing that the glee club and the people within it wouldn't help distract her, the blonde took to restart the Celibacy Club. It was a way for her to take charge again and fully focus on that alone. So you can only imagine the reaction the girl felt when the first meeting opened with Faye Hastings walking in with a resting smirk on her face.

     The redhead almost flinched when the blonde girl came charging in her direction, "What in the hell are you doing here? This is a Celibacy Club meeting."

     "I'm aware," Faye says as she unwraps a piece of gum and places it in her mouth, not missing the way the blonde watched the movement closely, "I'm in the club."

     Quinn felt her stomach twist into knots as the Hastings girl began to walk past her. In a quick movement, the blonde grabbed the other girl by her inner elbow and yanked her into a corner. Faye laughed in shock and raised an eyebrow as she lowered her voice, "God, Quinn, no reason to be so aggressive. If you wanted to kiss me, all you had to do is ask."

     The teasing offer made the Fabray girl grit her teeth out of annoyance, "Shut up. Did you join this club just to spite me?"

     "Oh no," Faye pouts sarcastically, placing a hand over her heart in a mocking way, "I am just a little Christain girl who's waiting until marriage."