eight.

( EIGHT; HOLD ONTO SIXTEEN )
WICKED.

     Rachel Berry hated Faye Hastings

     Rachel Berry hated Faye Hastings. It wasn't a secret that the brunette found the redhead to not only be one of the worst people she's ever met but also her biggest competition when it came to Finn. The girl would be lying if she said that when her boyfriend told her of Faye's dismissal of their friendship that she wasn't secretly beaming on the inside.

     Could you blame her? She had spent years trying to get the football player to notice her but it only took Faye looking into the choir room for a split second to spark the boy's interest. Not to mention the boy chose the redhead every single time he had to make a choice.

     Spend time with his girlfriend or watch Faye audition for West Side Story? Walk her to class or go tell Faye about his next great plan? Spend the summer alone having romantic dates or invite Faye along to every single event?

     It didn't matter what the other option was or who it was with, he always chose her. But maybe what pissed Rachel off the most was the fact that Finn always went to Faye for advice—always. He would go to Faye for advice and then tell his girlfriend about how wonderful his best friend's advice was.

     Bitch.

     However, Rachel was in need of some good advice, and she only knew of one person that was good at both giving advice and keeping secrets. Although it annoyed her, the girl still ended up searching the halls for her redheaded nemesis, "Faye."

     The Hastings girl turned around and looked at the brunette with her eyebrows furrowed. The two hardly ever talked, let alone approached one another willingly, "Aren't you supposed to be suspended or something?"

     "Principal Figgins is allowing me to get my books out of my locker," Rachel states with a frown. Faye lets her eyes look down at the textbooks Rachel had pressed against her chest. Raising an eyebrow, the girl spoke boredly before turning around to walk away, "Well, it looks like you got them."

     Rolling her eyes, the brunette jogged to catch up with the Hastings girl who obviously wanted nothing to do with her, "Actually, I needed to talk to you about something."

     "Me," The redhead pointed at herself, confused by the request. Faye let out a sarcastic chuckle, "I'm sorry, don't we hate each other? I mean, I can barely stand to be in the same room as you, and you make it your mission to annoy the shit out of me—daily."

     "I do not make it my mission-," Rachel starts to bark back but stops herself, taking a deep breath, the brunette closes her eyes, "Look, I'm only coming to you because there's nobody else, alright? Trust me, I don't want to be talking to you either!"

     Rubbing her eyes, already exhausted by the Berry girl's voice Faye finally stops and looks to the equally annoyed girl beside her, "Fine, Rachel. What can I help you with?"