-iv. princess charming? nyo china x reader

nyo china x fem lgbt reader
Theme: ever after high au
Warnings: none

Author's note: I decided to include Nyotalia because what the hell not? Plus I shall deliver to the audience as I should.

Here, I decided her human name will be Wang Xiuying. But she will be the daughter of Cinderella :).

"And the princess and prince lived happily ever after", your mother said she closed the book. Five year old you was confused, wanting to know more.

"And to the princess, why didn't she escape sooner?", you asked. Your mother looked at you and sighed before tucking you into bed.

"Because my dear, princesses are supposed to be rescued, not to rescue people", she said. "When you go to ever after high and sign the story book of legends, you will wait for your Prince Charming just like I did."

"But princess can be heroes too!", you exclaimed with a smile before your mom shook your head.

"No sweetie, only princes can", she said. "Your brothers must grow up to be big and strong to save the other damsels." She then booped your nose. "But you my darling, are as delicate as a flower and you are supposed to wait for your Prince Charming?"

You gave a pout. "But for how long mama?"

"Well it could take a while, weeks to even years", she admitted before giving you a kiss on your forehead. "Sleep tight Y/N, we have your violin lessons tomorrow." And with that, she left, gently closing your door.

You were left confused honestly. I mean princess can be heroes? But what does she mean by waiting for a while for a prince? You got out of your bed and sat by the window, staring at the stars, thinking about what your mother had said.

Years later

Now a student in your ever after high years, you were dreading the day to be honest. Your brothers, Ludwig and Gilbert got all the praise for being heroes and saving girls all the time. But if anyone saw you running, god forbid it. They would snitch on your parents for seeing their "princess" doing physical activities.

The daughter of King Charming how... fantastic.

Not.

During your years at ever after high, you were roomed with Elizabeta nicknamed Eliza, daughter of beauty and the beast. And not going to lie, you were jealous because of the easy going lifestyle she had.

Such as moments like this one.

You were in your room, doing homework when she came in.

"Oh Szia y/n, didn't see you there!", she said as she took off her dirty boots. "I thought you went out with Mei?"

You laughed a bit. "No she is busy with her sister. You know, she is the daughter of the Pied Piper, my parents would flip their script if they find out I'm hanging out with a rebel."

Elizabeta rolled her eyes and laughed. "I don't understand your parents sometimes. They want to stick with tradition yet control the way you are living? It's confusing!"

You sighed. "Yeah I know... I would call it abuse but you know how they feel about that word."

"But that's exactly what it is", she said as she pulled her bangs to one side.

On the outside, both princesses looked different. Eliza was wearing a floral long sleeve with some white shorts and some converse. She grabbed a red scrunchie and tied it on the back of her hair. Even of royal heritage, Eliza didn't even wear a crown as she was raised by a progressive family. They encourage her to follow her dreams.