-xvi. love you, like a love song: france x reader

; in honor of Valentines day, enjoy this one shot I made! It is a little short and not all the lyrics of the song will be added here.

France x reader

AU; normal

genre: fluff

Art nor song belongs to me

You are beautiful

like a dream come alive, incredible

a centerfold miracle lyrical

you saved my life again

and I want you to know baby

Walking through the streets of Paris, you and your lover were talking, enjoying the night view of the city. You were extremally grateful for moments like this, whether it was talking with him during the meetings or walking with him in the park.

His eyes were glittering sapphires and to him, you were his safe place. His little ange. You did not care about the rumors about him, because to you, they were not true.

Francis was misunderstood if not by his enemies, then by his comrades. You two met in a place and time where the two of you were going through a lot in y'alls lives. And to think, when you did not wanted to find love due to your circumstance.

Francis was there to show you that you deserved love, in every aspect. Not once has he disrespected you and the little fights you had then and there, you make up every time.

"Mon cheri", he said, stopping at the bridge.

You looked at him and nodded. "Yes?"

I love you like a love baby

I love you like a love song baby

"je t'aime."

"je t'aime aussi, Francis", you said, looking into his eyes. But before the two of you could kiss, you saw fireworks being displaced into the air. You stared at the fireworks, with fascination like a kid who opened presents on Christmas morning.

and Francis?

staring at you, like a piece of art.

A masterpiece he would cherish forever.

/ happy valentines day baes! I hope this day bring you joy and love everywhere. ily and stay safe <3