The "incident"

Im so exited to show mom and dad my new magic trick! They say it's dangerous but I have it packed down nothing will happen! And my big brother trusts me so im sure nothing bad will happen. "Ok mom and dad ready to see my- er our! New trick!" "Ok sweetie show us" "alright! Mom and dad as you can see here this is your son, and my brother standing here!" They nod there heads in a bit of concern and fake excitement. "Alright my brother and your son will now....disappear!" I drop the blanket and then he's gone! Yes it worked, they show me there fake enjoyment and impression once again. "Now time to bring him back into this world! 3....2....1!" I pick up the blanket again and drop it. "Ta-d- B-big bro?" No, this can't be right I practiced it for s- so long! "Ok folks do not fret, your son and my brother will be fine! Just a simple mistake of your trustworthy magician!" You could hear the pure panic in my voice, you could hear my heart beating louder and louder. I pick up the blanket again and drop it. But still no sign of him. "HARRISON BRING HIM BACK RIGHT NOW" I kept picking up the blanket over and over but still no brother. "I-i dont k-know what to do I-" "HARRISON" my dad belted making my eyes turn blood shot red with sprinkles of tears rapidly coming down them. "I don't know what to do!" I yelled, but not to loud, for I was crying. "HARRISON BRING HIM BACK" "i-I-I-Im trying i d-don't know"

"HARRISON!"
"W-what the-"
"HARRISON"
"Max?"
"HARRISON WHERES THE SALT"
"The- salt? What?"
"THE SALT! WHERES THE SALT"
"What!? Max it's the middle of the- I mean what why do you need the salt" I was still half asleep and thinking about that nightmare
"I need the salt."
"But like. Why"
"Because I need to cover My "food" in it so it tastes a little edible."
"Why are you asking me- what?"
"Nobody else will tell me."
"I-"
"And I don't know where it is"
"And I don't either why are you even-"
"Your no help"
And then he stormed out of my tent. Well that was a great way to start my morning. Maybe i should look for the sa- I then fell back asleep then suddenly shot back up to "GOOD MORNING CAMPERS" I was still so frightened from that nightmare that I don't think that even mattered because I fell right back to sleep.
Which was a horrible idea because that awful  nightmare continued. I was enduring the screaming, panic, and fear, through my minds eyes until suddenly the awful dream, rather say nightmare was cut off by-

"Harrison!" A chirpy voice yelled, I shot up from my bed and for like a whole minute straight I was yelling things like "BROTHER- DISAPPEAR- PARENTS-AFRAID- AAGH" while crying and the chirpy belting voice slowly formed into more of a sweet and calming voice "Harrison? Are you ok?" I definitely wasn't, Im not sure why he even asked but I just told him to go and plopped right back down. Even if I knew that the awful nightmare would continue.

The awful nightmare didn't continue.
But one definitely started.