Bully comfort (not nurf)

Another awful day at school, at least the days almost over. The bell finally rang and it was time to scare my parents with my existence again. I was late to the bus though. Someone foot slammed into my chest and pinned me to the locker and started like- telling me off? That I was useless or some junk. Actually not junk it really hurt my feelings and I walked home from school crying. I walked through the door to screaming, as usual. And they seemed- surprised? To see me crying, my dead came arm length to me, not to close. And started patting my head gently "I'm n-n-not sure what happened but I'm sure you will be ok there there." I just said "thanks" annoyed and ran off hearing "DONT GET TO CLOSE HONEY!" Until my eyes shot open to someone rumbling around in the stuff in my room.

"M-max?"
"Oh hey Harrison, I'm just trying to find the salt"
"Why would the- s-salt be in m-my room" I said trying to keep my eyes open, I don't even know why I'm so tired today. Today's weird
"Well your magic and stuff maybe you magiced it here or something"
"N-no I don't think I-"
"Why are you so tired today Harrison? I'm a good person now, so I feel the need to ask"
"Actually I don't really-" and I'm asleep again
"And he's dead" I heard max say very quietly for his loud voice as I drifted off once again.