7

Changbin glanced worriedly at his friend who was downing each shot his other friends pushed toward him.

"Sung, no more for him."

The younger pouts, but nods. He goes back to talking with Hyunjin, not paying attention.

Changbin shakes his head, patting Seungmin's shoulder. "Hey, it's time to go. I'll take you home, is that alright?"

Drunken eyes glare into his. "I don' wanna. Sungie~ another one, please?"

"No," Changbin says, making sure the other didn't follow Seungmin's orders. "We're going home."

"Nooo. It's scary there. I wanna stay here with my friendzies. It's fun here."

The elder frowns. "Why is it scary at your apartment, Minnie? Is it dark?"

"Lonely, Binnie. And that's makes Seungminnie sad and scares him."

"Then Binnie will make it less scary, okay? Binnie will stay with you all night."

"Really?" Seungmin's eyelashes flutter, giving him more of a tired and beat up expression.

"Of course. I'll get our coats and then we can go," Changbin smiles, truly hurting on the inside. His other friends had no clue how much Seungmin was hurting. They thought it was just another break up. "Hey Chan, we're gonna go. I'm taking him home."

Chan sets his drink down, nodding. "Alright, be safe. And Bin? Just... be careful."

A small pang hit Changbin's chest. He nods, waving goodbye. He carries Seungmin on his back while everyone says their goodbyes.

By the time Changbin gets to the car, Seungmin was thought to be sleeping. He was wrong.

"Binnie hyung?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Is there something wrong with me?"

Changbin shakes his head, leaning over the boy to put on his seatbelt. "No, not at all. Why do you ask, hon?"

"Because I keep... doing dummy things on purpose. Why am I so dumb?"

"You're not dumb, Seungmin. You're hurt. Hush now, go to sleep. I'll take you home."

"Mm... thanks Bunny..." The younger closes his eyes, drifting off quite quickly. Bunny.

-

"Get to sleep now, it's late. I'll be right out in the living room if you need me. Do you want to light on?"

"Want Binnie close."

"I'll just be in-"

"With me. Here. Please. I... I don't want to be alone tonight. Even if you're here." Changbin could tell the other was sobering up a little, but definitely not too much.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please? I'm really scared here." Tears we're beginning to gather in Seungmin's eyes, so Changbin decided quickly.

"Fine, I'll sleep here tonight."

"Yayy."

Changbin sighs, climbing into the bed. He reached over, turning off the lamp. He knew there was nothing wrong with sleeping next to his friend, but somehow, it felt wrong.

"Goodnight Seungmin."

Before Changbin could even close his eyes, the younger attached himself to the elder's arm, cuddling it close.

"Goodnight Bunny."