68 ~ New beginning❤️

15 days later :

Taehyung's Pov :

Since the incident happen, It's been fifteen days, currently, I'm driving the car, taking her on a date for the very first time. I mean real date, I know we went here and there but never took her on a real date after proposing to her so, yeah. And she was kind of off so, this is my small treat for her.

"Where are we going actually, Tae?" she asks and I chuckle.

"You will see." I answer and clutch her hand, interlocking our fingers, kiss her knuckle gently, I hear her sigh deeply.

Faiza's Pov:

I don't know where is he going actually, but I'm enjoying the ride very much. Especially at the end of a winter night. My mind was blank after the incident and going out with the man of my life isn't a bad thing. I need refreshment.

After a while, he stops the car and climbs down from the car, then opens the door for me while extending his hand towards me with a bright smiley face. I get out of the car and he ties up my eyes with a silk ribbon.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he kisses my cheek gently. I giggle as it's tickling me.

"You'll see, just hold my hand and I'll lead you to our destination." he says and begins to walk while he is holding my hands tightly, leading me to the place.

After walking for a whole ten to fifteen minutes, he stops somewhere, I guess we are at the top of any mountain or something. He opens up the knot of the ribbon and places his hand on my eyes, stopping me from looking anything further. I chuckle.

"Open your eyes slowly." he says and I begin to open my eyes slowly but see nothing just a beautiful view of the mountain, It's truly beautiful, breathtaking, I must say.

"Look at the sky." he says and I slowly look above and widen my eyes.

"Oh my god, Tae, when did you do all of this? It's so beautiful." I say and jump in excitement when I see there are thousands of yellow-orange sky lanterns are floating in the black night sky, it's so much beautiful to be described.