"Come back to me"

You walked into your both's shared bedroom to find Mikasa staring at herself in the mirror, her eyes sad as she looking down at her feet as she laid against the mirror. Her back faced you. Your arms crept around her waist, hugging her strong body as you cuddled you head into the back of her shoulder. "Please.. come back to me.." you softly whispered for the both of you to hear. "Your so distant yet... so close.." you hugged her tighter as you embraced her presence.
Mikasa pushed you off of her after a while, and started to walk out of the room. "You make me sick."

Hours passed since your encounter with your girlfriend.
You couldn't stand just letting this happen. Your relationship was slowly but surely being torn apart, weather or not mikasa was realizing it or not. Could she not care about you anymore? Her attitude changed Jurassic-ally ever since Eren told Her he hated her, which to your dismay you turned your back on him, saying that Mikasa deserved better.
You finally built up the courage to talk to her directly, as you made your way through the airship, coming out of your dorm. The common area was a wide open space, couches and a new thing from Marley that had just been discovered by the people of paradis, something called a "television."
You turned your way to the room next to it, a small conference room. The room was long with a small glass table, a bookshelf, and a fireplace with couches. The woman stood at the bookshelf's in the back of the room, looking at one of them.
"This has been going on for way to long," you said to the raven haired woman, her gaze now looking at you with her eyes stern. "What happened to you?" All she could do was roll her eyes, not saying a word. "I know how attached you are to him, and I don't want that to happen either, but I'm just saying, it's a possible outcom-"

"No it isn't,"

She said fiercely. "Mikasa , you have to accept the fact eren has changed," "No he hasn't!" Her voice got louder, to your surprise. "You act as though you knew him for your whole life, he will stop this rumbling,"
"And what if he doesn't?"
"He will,"
"Your in denial"
"Maybe I'm so in denial because all you've done is try to bring me down for these past few weeks!" Your girlfriend yelled, "All you've done is hate on Eren all this damn time!"
"Mikasa are you fucking NUTS?! HE LITERALLY TOLD YOU HE HATED YOU!"
"He doesn't mean that,"
"Are you sure mikasa? Think about everything he's done to you." There was a pause before you added, "think about everything he's done to us,"
Mikasa shut the book closed, tossing it on a nearby table.
"Shut up,"
She gritted her teeth at you before pitching the bridge of her nose.
"What happened to you?" You asked her sadly,
"Absolutely nothing,"
"Everything changed,"
"NOTHING ABOUT ME CHANGED!" Mikasa screamed at you, pounding her fist on the wall. "Mikasa .. listen to yourself! You used to never be like this! You were so sweet and caring, and then Eren changed, and so did you."
She went quiet, an irritated look on her face. The Airship you and the rest of the cadets were on, soared through the air. The thing they call 'a flying boat' letting off steam as it flew. Towards Marley you headed, where the rumbling was occurring. Eren had already planned this whole ideal out behind the Survey Corps backs, his mean demeanor changing the person who you barley can recognize, you girlfriend.
"You never used to yell at me the way you do now," you said as her breathing got heavier with anger.
"We used to be inseparable, now look at us. Ever since the rumbling started and Eren actually going through with his plan, you slowly started drifting away from me. And at first I understood why."
She looked at you, the woman's eyes still as stern as they could ever be, giving you a violent but silent glare.
"And then you became mean.. and aggressive."
She started stepping towards you, her eyes bloodshot with anger, "you don't understand because you never took the time to listen!,"
"All you did was push me away! Every time I tried to help! You treated me like your punching bag!" Your girlfriend moved towards you aggressively, making you hesitant to stay put. Your girlfriend looked at you dead in the eyes and for a slight moment, you swore you could see a tear forming. "I became aggressive? Yoru kidding me! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU JUST GOING TO ACT LIKE THIS ISNT A SERIOUS SITUATION! I TRIED TO BE NICE FOR THE LONGEST TIME!
"You are NOT the same woman I feel in love with!" Your voice trailed into her ears. Your heart heavy as your words spilled out. "Oh yeah? Then maybe you weren't in love with me at all."
"Mikasa you know that isn't true,"
"I tried protecting ALL OF YOU! AND LOOK WHERE WE END UP! SASHA'S DEAD! COMMANDER HANJI IS DEAD! "
"Yeah and the same person you're defending is the cause of their deaths."
"Eren wouldn't do this." She stated. Your head filled with irritation. 'Why can't she just accept it?!'
"Are you kidding me?! WAKE UP! DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND YOU!?" you yelled, "EREN IS KILLING, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE!" your voice cracked out. The pain that you bared because of your friends actions was one you couldn't get rid of no matter how hard you tried. No matter how many days would linger past, the fact that Eren, the boy who you once knew when he was running around playing tag with you and the rest of your group, is now a mass murderer.
"we don't have to kill him-"
"MIKASA WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE! DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE'S DOING!? EREN IS JUST AS GUILTLY AS REINER AND BERTOLDT!"
"SHUT UP!" Her voice raised with irrational and anger. "YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE THAT DECISION!"
"You aren't LISTENING! EVEN JEAN SAID THAT WOULD BE BEST! I DONT WANT TO KILL HIM BABY I REALLY DONT BUT WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO!"
"DAMNIT I SAID STOP!"

And just like that a loud crash noise was heard. The swift movement of a fist collided with the side of your face, the power containing it sending you falling back and into the glass coffee table behind you. You didn't even realize what had just happened. You didn't want to believe what just happened. You stared up at your girlfriend who's face turned from anger to complete horror, her hand over her mouth as she stared at the damage she just caused. And boy was it bad.
The sting of redness on your face started to bleed droplets of blood. Soaking through your broken skin as a large red colored bruise begin to form. Tears started welting up in your e/c orbs. The sadness washed over you as you saw the woman who was suppose to love you, show an action of hatred that you never knew she could do. She hit you. She hurt you.
Heavy and frantic footsteps were heard rushing to the door of the conference room. The door swung open and there stood your best friend, Armin Artlert. "I-is everything okay!? I heard glad breaking!" He said, worried. His eyes looked around the room. The salty pieces of water flooded down your face as you choked on your tears.
Armin's face went dead, he couldn't believe it either. "Y-y/n.. baby.. oh g-god honey i-" Mikasa couldn't even form words. Hell SHEE couldn't even believe she did that.
"W-wha-" armin barley got out when you rushed to the door, pushing armin aside and ran back to your dorm room. "Y-y/n!" Armin tried calling out to you as your dorm slammed shut. You sinking to the floor crying.
Armin stared at Mikasa, "W-what happened?" His eyes saddened. "I.." Mikasa couldn't get out any words, her face still in shock. "I hit them..." she managed to get out. "O-oh god I- I hit them," her eyes filled tears as Armin pulled her into a hug. "I-I'm so sorry.. I-I'm so sorry..."

You laid on the floor after sinking down to the ground, slamming your door shut. Wiping your tears away with your hands, you looked at your both's shared bedroom. Studying the interior. Thinking back on the time Mikasa promised you how she'd always be there for you, how she promised that she'd never hurt you. She promised when you both had your first kiss. She kept that promise and always kept it for so long, never once breaking it. Your numb body looked over at the ticking clock.
The thoughts that ran through your head as you watched the clock tick, and with every second you couldn't bear to accept the fact, Her promise was broken.