"To conclude"

Your eyes woken as the noise of the flying boat continues. "I guess it wasn't a dream" you thought to yourself. The missing aroma of your girlfriend had lingered in the air from the moment you woke up. Missing her sweet smell as she would cradle you in her arms. Now the bed you both had once shared only laid your body in it. The woman you saw yesterday was no more than Mikasa Ackerman, she was a stranger. Only if she knew.

You sat up as you began looking around the room you made various memories in. Even if the amount of time the both of you had spent together in that airship was small, it still counts as something you'd treasure forever.

You were alone. So alone. The feeling of emptiness running through your head to your toes as you sat up. The soft welcoming bed had turned to a gravestone. And although she'd been acting this way since the rumbling started, despite her caring attitude the woman became vicious towards the person she calls her lover. And for the first time last night, it truly hit you, right as the stung sprang across your face, You've Lost The Love Of Your Life, Mikasa Ackerman.

You always had that feeling of doubt ever since she started acting this way, but the thought of you losing her was pushed to the back of your mind by the blindness they call love.

Memories faded from one thought to another as you threw on your uniform, locking your bedroom door as you did so. Thinking of her was your comfort, thinking of Mikasa, not the monster that was replaced by her yesterday.

Your body carelessly dragged itself to the bathroom, your feet walking in a drowsy manner. Picking up the toothbrush and gliding it across your teeth as the mint feeling filled your dry mouth. The number of sobs that had come out of your mouth that night would always leave an impact on you. You looked up at the person in the mirror, trying to recognize the figure you saw. "FUCK!" you yelled, kicking over your trashcan.

Your heavy pants coming in and out of your body. You sighed as you leaned on your counter, turning on one sink to wash your tear-stained face. You didn't even want to eat, you didn't want to do anything. That's all she treated you as if you were some stranger! As if you were a no-one to her. "JUST LOOK WHAT WE BECAME!" you screamed at yourself. Tears falling down your cheeks as you started to sob to yourself.

Falling to the cold floor as the day before haunts you. The look in her eyes... of pure hate, pure anger. Curling up into a ball as a sound on your door softly hushed you. "Wait, " you said, getting up. You came out of the bathroom and made your way towards your door. "Who? And what is it." The voice of your own spoke ever so softly, so calmly, almost as if you were numb. "Hey y/n, I just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing," Armin said, quietly trying to help.

You breathed in slightly and out before opening the door to be greeted by a warm, tight, hug from your childhood friend. The feeling started to come up again, throughout your throat and the prickles in your eyes. You softly cried into his shoulder, hurt coming out with every breath. "Honey I'm so sorry.." He said, petting your hair as he closed the door, guiding you over to the bed to sit down.

"I know how you feel.." he breathed into your hair. "I-I just don't get it.. Why is she acting like this... what did I do.." you sobbed. The blonde boy softly shushed you as he pecked your cheek with a small kiss. Armins way of comfort is different than others.

Ever since you had met him, eren, and mikasa, in hard times like this such as after Carla Jeager died, he would always comfort them by pecking their cheek, showing them that he is here for them. His grandpa always told him, "if someone's sad, always give them a kiss to make them happy," and the boy had followed his orders ever since. It wasn't like he meant it in a romantic way, it was more of a, "hey, don't cry I'm here, it's gonna be okay," kind of thing. Everyone used to call him weird for it, but you and Eren and Mikasa truly didn't mind and knew he meant no harm in it.