「 FINALE. 」 "The Loss of Freedom of the boy who fought for it,"

"AGH!" Shit. You felt your body falling through the air, blurred vision as You screamed. Something just- hit you, and you had not a clue what it was. Your leg felt numb, almost like it wasn't there. "Y/N!" Jean called out to you. his voice getting closer as You felt my body hit his arms. "Shit you alright!?" He asked. Gritting your teeth as your focus came unblurred. The sight infront of you, terrifying. Dozens of titans, more than the nine shifters. So much blood everywhere. Remembering the injury, you looked down at my leg to see a big gash in it, blood falling down into the atmosphere.

"There's- so much... screaming.." Tears fell down your cheeks. "The titan won't stop.."

「 This is a time skip to this part. 」

Falco's titan took you four up in the air. You , Mikasa, and Pieck who can't turn into pure titans. The people below emerging into titans as you all soared higher. Turning around, you saw Armin fighting Eren in his titan form, his punches no avail to Eren's.

"Mgh...f-fuck.." You jolted your head as you heard Mikasa murmur. "a-ahh.." She let out in pain. Mikasa's hand laid rested on her head, her teeth gritted as she suffered.

Her headaches.

That's what's happening. Mikasa told you about them once when you both were only cadets. You often helped her through them, letting her lay on your lap as you stroked her hair, giving her comfort. But, that's all in the past now. You guys are done. Hell, and so is the world..

"I'll kill him, Help me." Your Ex's voice said. "Alright," Your Captain said. "Y/n, Don't let Armin accidentally hit us," He commanded. "And Don't get caught up with Reiner and Pieck!"

It was all chaos. The explosion of the thunder spear hitting Eren's teeth left a ring in your ear. Everything is too much..You thought. I- I don't know how much longer of this I'll be able to take..

I need someone. I need something. You shut your eyes as you landed on Armins shoulder, stumbling because of your broken leg. It was a relief to be close to him. He turned his head over at you, looking at your tear stained "THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!" You screamed, telling Armin. "THEY'RE GONNA KILL EREN!" Your eyes fell saddened. Everything went blank for you. The screams of children, mothers, fathers, the elder. People who didn't deserve it, their screams getting more and more faint with every crush. I just, want it to stop.

Eren's colossal fist punched Armin as you saw Mikasa and Levi heading for the mouth. Bracing your self you gripped your ODM gear tight hanging on.

Please, God just make it Stop.

And then all of a sudden, you blacked out.

Opening your eyes, you saw eren standing right infront of you. He looked into your e/c eyes, guilt and regret on his face. Your eyes widened as you saw him. "Eren..." You said, "y-you... you BITCH!" You sent your hand flying across his face, every ounce of anger inside of you you let out in that one punch. He let out a groan of pain, "YOU'RE SUCH A TRAITOR! YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER THAN ANNIE BERTOLDT OR REINER! DO YOU NOT SEE THE PEOPLE YOU'VE KILLED!" He held his cheek while after being knocked to the ground.

"ARE YOU STUPID!? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HAS AFFECTED US!? DO YOU EVEN CARE!" Tears spilled down your cheeks like a waterfall.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KIDS WE WERE! THE KIDS WE USED TO BE!"

"they're gone now," he replied, looking at your angered mess. You gritted your teeth just looking at him. "You are such a dick." You growled at him. "Y/n, I know how you feel."

"WHAT!? YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT HURTS SEEING MY FRIEND SINCE I WAS EIGHT KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!? DO YOU EREN?!" Heavy breath as your screaming continued.