Chapter 28

Prarthana's POV:

Mature Content ahead

Please skip if you are not comfortable

His lips were soft and I literally closed my eyes as I continued sucking onto them...I don't know how my hands reached to encircle themselves around his neck...

Everytime I kissed his mouth sucking it like a devouring demanding woman...unlike his gruesome nature...he was too soft towards me...

I bit his lips hard drawing blood of his lips leaving a metallic taste in my mouth while he only kissed me softly like I was a glass doll...he handled me in an extremely fragile manner ...He licked my lips and I went crazy...I had always dreamt of making out with him ever since I met him...Only I know he brings a flood down south there everytime looks at me and now that we are kissing...I was loosing my mind...but he was too sweet although I wanted him hard...rough and raw...This man had got me drooling him helplessly...

So next time his tongue came in to lick my lips I bit his tongue and he shrieked for a moment...my hands made it's way from his neck slowly trailing towards his chic man bun and I unleashed that little rubber band holding his thick brown hair... Tenderly running my fingers through his hair I pulled a bunch of his hair tightly in my hand signalling him to give me more access to him....

I was craving his touch from the very first day I met him...And the day I took wedding vows with him I was completely mesmerized by him...but when he didn't want to continue with this marriage it hurt me a lot but then it was not like we were in love with each other!!!

Hell we didn't even know each other!!!
But tonight was like a dream come true...
I didn't know what this was..love??? Lust??? I don't know!!!
But I didn't want him to stop...
I wanted to feel every ounce of him...
My....My husband ✨❤️

I smiled through the kiss as I realised he took my first kiss ever and I had absolutely no regrets!!!
This is the best kiss ever!!! When he came home tonight to just meet me it tingled my heart and tangled my stomach into knots...
I knew he missed me!!! He left his home too because his father manipulated my family and indeed it hurt me!!!
He cares for me...He feels my pain. I could see it in the depth of his eyes today and I so wanted to take away all of that.

I just didn't want this moment to end!!!
I slowly raked my fingers in his hair to the nape of his skin while I felt his huge palms reach my waist...

He was a beast and I was a tiny little nothing...His two big palms around my waist and I felt full!!!
It's not like I'm a 40-50kg nothing!!! I weighed 70kgs and I wasn't too thin!!!
But his both hands were so huge that I felt I was so tiny infront of him.

He carefully squeezed my waist and I moaned with pleasure!!!
I had seen and read about this in movies and on watty novels but experiencing it was nothing like I could ever describe!!! My mind was entering some loop as I felt his fingers inside the t-shirt of my night suit and his cold fingers were now on the bare skin of my waist and I unknowingly scratched on his neck...while stilling tasting his mouth and exploring his long tongue... magical!!!.

My brains were getting clouded with dirty thoughts...His tongue in my mouth was so good..I couldn't imagine how good would it feel elsewhere...I was going crazy as I was emotional and horny at the same time...

My nails digged deeper as he drew circles on my belly button and I rolled my eyes in pleasure but he pulled out of our sensual kiss and whispered...

'You are a wild wild cat!!! You deserve to be punished!!!' and I swallowed dry... while he smirked and pushed me against the glass door of the balcony and began kissing my jaws leaving a little tint of saliva... and a whimper left my throat while his hands slowly travelled from my waist to my mounds and I felt like I lost my breath!!! It's the first time I am feeling a sensual touch there and I was shivering...

'You are so good doll' I heard him while his lips were crazily attacking my earlobes and kissing against my sensitive spot!!!

'You drive my crazy Rudra...I .... I don't know what happens to me when I'm around you' I say while I push my head back feeling his lips travelling from my neck to my shoulders and he slowly pulls down hem of my t-shirt to reach my cleavage...And I slowly feel his mouth on my swells...

'Tell me more doll...I know my wife can't resist me...you are one naughty naughty baby girl and I want to teach you so many bad things' saying he bites on my swell... I cry in pain while I chuckle a little too...I felt his groin against my abdomen and just the thought that he was hard for me made me happier. His teeth nibbled on my swell and I cried more in pleasure and pain...

It is sure to leave a mark there!!!
A hickey!!! A love bite!!!
His 'love' bite!!!
I blushed at that thought...I didn't want to analyse this emotion right now...it was enough for me that he was taking me rightfully as his 'wife' in every sense...I felt a hundred butterflies in my stomach...

Mature content ends...

While I muttered 'I love it...I ....I love you' and I realized instantly what came out of my mouth ...
It was my heart which spoke it's language...
I feel this man's pain...his smile makes me happy, knowingly unknowingly he has become my world in last two months...

I desired him both physically and emotionally. Every time I felt low he would make me feel content. He would make me smile when I would be low, he would even annoy me with his big heavy talks but would never leave me low...

He was my desire...my need...my sanity...my happiness...my foe...my friend...my headache...my buddy...my husband....and now my love!!! He became my everything!!!
This realization clouded my eyes and a drop of tear slipped from the corner of my eye as my heart screamed loudly...

'You love this man Patty...More than masala Dosa...more than chocolates...more than Rabby...maybe as much as I love my Deva and Paro...
When did he become this important to me...He became my family...He became my world !!!

You love him Patty ..
Yes you love him!!!
He is the one!!!
Your first love!!!
My eyes poured more and more and I raised my head up and met his pinks with all my heart and soul...
Kiss of love...
No lust!!!
Just divine!!!
Enough to announce that I'm his!!!
Forever and my soul is also taken!!!

But the very next minute I felt his grip loosened on my waist...I was kissing him with my all my heart but he didn't kiss me back!

I pulled back and opened my eyes and looked into his dark brown ones...they weren't meeting mine...he wiped his face with his palms and I looked at him in complete confusion...

I try to cup his face but he swatted and took a step back and my heart thundered.

'I
...

I am.... I am.... sorry...
This is wrong!!!
This shouldn't happen!!!
This .....this can't!!!.....hap....happen' saying he turned around and I was still shocked...

My tears of happiness turned into tears of pain and I said in my broken voice...

'But I.....I love you Rudra' and in one go he turned around and I met his blood red eyes...

He shouted into my face...
'Rudra Nayak doesn't do love!!! If this is love then I'm sorry...I don't need it!!!
Stay away from me...
Just STAY AWAY FROM ME'

And he walked away...
He just walked away ...
Stomping on my little fragile heart under his feet shattering me into a billion pieces...

I collapsed as realization hit me hard!!!

He does NOT Love me!!!