𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Bitte, ich werde es nicht wieder tun, ich schwöre es!" (Please, I won't do it again, I swear!) The man all but begged in front of me

"Bitte, ich werde es nicht wieder tun, ich schwöre es!" (Please, I won't do it again, I swear!) The man all but begged in front of me. Stuttering. I personally find it humorous watching men like him beg. He is in no position to ask - sorry beg- for mercy.

"Dafür ist es ein bisschen zu spät, nicht wahr?" (It's a little late for that, isn't it?) I chuckled. He paled, realizing there was no way around me. Good, about time you think so. He started squirming under my heated gaze. I don't get why I'm hesitating. I mean, he did sell out some information. Then again, it was hardly vital.

So as I would always do, I took out my Ruger 57 Chris Mudget and shot him in between his sobbing brown eyes. Silence. That's all it took for it to be quiet? Wow, I would've done it sooner, oh well, he's dead now. Wiping my hands with my handkerchief, my phone lights up, notifying me I had a call. Checking my phone, I see its Jonas.

Now let me tell you a little something about Jonas, he never calls first. Not once. Don't doubt it, he will pick up the phone, regardless, but he has never had to call me. Now this has me intrigued. No, not worried, he can handle his own and as could I. So I answer while heading back to the SUV waiting for me.

"Ja?" (Yes?)I answered.

"Sie müssen schnell zum Herrenhaus zurückkehren" (You must quickly return to the mansion)He said resolutely, then ended the call.

Eh, not a new thing. He has always been straightforward and demanding, but respectful when needed. I sighed, thinking of what I'm needed for. I send a look towards the driver, signalling he can continue his way back to the mansion.

While on the road, I think I should properly explain what happened before, and who I am. My name is Rexha, Rexha Luna Madden. I may or may not be involved in the underworld. But hey, it was kinda forced on me, though I'm not complaining now. The man who I shot was a traitor, spy, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Well, I caught him and killed him, plain and simple. I mean, that's how you're supposed to handle it.

Looking up, I noticed we arrived at my mansion. Yes, I will call it a mansion instead of a house, because that's what it is. I nodded towards my driver again, dismissing him. I make my way up the stairs of the entrance, that leads towards the door. As I open the door I'm met with the sight of the staircase that ascends to my office, where I assume Jonas is at. I enter my office and sit in the chair at the desk. Making eye contact with Jonas, it's a sign for him to tell me what he wants. What he oh-so needed me there for.

"Sie berichteten, dass Sie zurückkehren müssen." (They reported that you need to return) Jonas said plainly. Huh? Why now? I stared at him for a moment before becoming furious.

"Was soll der Scheiß? Warum? Warum brauchen sie mich jetzt? Das kann nicht ihr Ernst sein. Ich meine, für wen zum Teufel halten die sich, dass sie mich plötzlich "melden", damit ich zurückkomme, NEIN." (What the fuck? Why? Why do they need me now? They can't be serious. I mean, who the fuck do they think they are to suddenly 'report' for me to come back, NO) As i said that, my voice got progressively deeper showing how infuriated I am. I mean come on, I have 9 months left of fucking school and now they want me there? As the fuck if.

"Ich weiß es nicht. Sie haben den Direktor angerufen, damit er dich nach Hause schickt, wie sie es nennen. Irgendwas in der Art: 'Sie muss zu Hause sein, um das letzte Schuljahr zu beenden'" (I don't know. They called the dean to pull you out to send you 'home', as they're calling it. Something along the lines of, 'She needs to be home to finish off senior year') Jonas said calmly. How can he be so nonchalant about this? I'm literally LEAVING and he's acting like it's nothing? Fucking bastard.

"Nun, scheiß drauf. Ich will nicht, sag ihnen das" (Well fuck that. I don't want to, tell them that) I sighed. I know in the back of my mind I'll have no choice. I wouldn't mind seeing Roman again, but besides that, I genuinely don't want to go.

Sorry, let me clear this up real quick. When I was six, my father sent me to an overseas academy. But before, that I had watched my mom bleed to death, with father dearest in the room as well. Between the time after mom died and when I was sent off was maybe around 4 months. Most of it was them ignoring me. It hurt at first, but I slowly got used to it. The last week I was there, they decided they would talk to me. To put it out, no nice words would said. Simply shaming words were said to me. Anyways, let me get back to what I was supposed to say.

The place they sent me? Yea, that academy, was anything but an academy, again, that story is for another time. Right now, they're trying to send me back to them. If you can't tell, I'm not in the academy anymore. On the papers I am, but not actually. I pulled some strings to leave but not to tell anyone. By 'pull some strings' I mean threaten them, of course.

"Das weiß ich, aber Sie können es nicht vermeiden. Wie auch immer, ich glaube nicht, dass du eine Wahl hast." (I know that, but you can't avoid them Anyways, I don't think you have a choice) Told you. I mean he has a point. Either face it now or never.

"Fein" (Fine) I huffed and walked out. Heading to my room, I started packing.

Well, let's get this shit over with.

_________________________________

1078 words

Welp, that was chapter one of this series. May change it later on, may not, who knows. But this is just the beginning and it will soon get good. Won't say when, but it will

a hui hou~

-lynn