𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

That bastard of a man tried to get away with adding a condition? Like I even needed him in the beginning

That bastard of a man tried to get away with adding a condition? Like I even needed him in the beginning. He was just there at the right time, asking for something we didn't mind giving up, more land. But he attempted to take more? Wait, not asking, putting it as a condition. A stupid motherfucker, I swear. Dealing with him will be a breeze for me. He's just a nuisance that needs to be taken care of. People like him don't matter in the world, they're replaceable. That's what makes it easier, that the world will keep spinning with or without them.

I could tell my father was slightly discouraged by me leaving so suddenly, before he could start a conversation. It just has never been the same with him. I was fourteen when my mother passed away, along with Rexha being sent away. That night, where my mother had died, was horrific. I heard the commotion and woke up to clearly identify what it was. Once I did, I quickly gathered my younger siblings to the safe room. When I entered Roman and Rexha's room, I only saw Roman. I grabbed him and took him to his siblings. I passed by my parents' room when I was looking for Rexha. I saw her there and immediately my heart dropped watching the scene of my mother at gunpoint, and especially when Rexha was witnessing it as well.

I watched my sister, my only sister, tremble, looking into our mother's eyes. She was six. Then, all you could hear was the gunshot. It happened so fast. From her then lifeless body falling to the floor, the screams and cries of my sister, the maniac laughing reverberating from Kieran, and then a tear that slipped out of my eye, from my frozen body. I couldn't move. I felt like I was stuck in place, forever replaying the scene in front of my eyes. And then suddenly, I ran. I ran across the hall down the steps, towards the front lawn. I felt like I was suffocating inside so I took refuge outside.To this day, no one knew I had watched mother die as well. We all kept it to us and never spoke about Rexha witnessing the scene.

I never thought of my father the same once he made the decision to send Rexha away. I know he wants to make it up to us, especially for lost time. But I don't think we're ready. It's all of a sudden for his urge to get close to us again. He betrayed us, our trust. He sent our sister away, his daughter, without a second thought. Like I said, I will never think of him the same even if I do forgive him one day. There will always be a part of me that would resent him because of that decision.

An immediate message pinged on my phone. Shaking away my thoughts, I grab my phone to see what broke me out of my thoughts. Seeing a message from, what looks like, the family group chat, piques my interest. I didn't even know we had one. I see a message from father calling us to the living room. He doesn't do this, like at all. It is a way too serious message for it to be about him apologizing. Leaving him on read like the rest, I dust off the wrinkles in my suit pants and make my way down the stairs.

Seeing the rest of my brothers on the beginning of the staircase, we all send one-another a curious glance, wondering what this was about. By the looks of it, none of us knows so we must trust whatever father had called us down for.

Well, here we go.

Our birthday is right around the corner, I remind myself

Our birthday is right around the corner, I remind myself. Thinking about her brings a gloomy mood around me. I've never been one to hide my emotions, unlike my brothers. I was always the more expressive one growing up. Whether it was to show my frustration, confusions, anger, or happiness. But I had never shown my sadness. Something that lies within a deep part of me, with no thought of leaving. I mean it isn't everyday where your twin gets sent away to a boarding school, of course I would be sad. Especially since it was my twin.

She was bright, bubbly, fun, adorable, and a bundle of joy. I knew she was the favored sibling, and I don't blame them. She was, is, my favorite too. She always seemed to make everyone stop and stare at her whenever she walked into a room. Her laughter always filled the halls, gracing our faces with content smiles. We all felt home with her around, her laughter, her smiles, her voice. I enjoyed spending time with her. We would say the same answer to questions we were asked and they looked at us and laughed, we would always join in.

A day hasn;t passed without me wishing she was here. Now home doesn't even feel like home. It hasn't since the day she left. I missed out so much of her life. I have an empty pit in my heart that only she could fill. She did when we were younger, I have no doubt she still would. I do hope she's happy, wherever she is. She deserves the world, especially after seeing what she saw. Yeah, I know, I wasn't supposed to know, but how could I not?

I was awake the same night, the same time it happened. I ran into Alessio in the hallway and let him break down with me, thinking of what happened. We both knew Rexha was in there, just never wanted to say it out loud, like not wanting to admit it. Once we saw the door open to their room, we sprinted down the hall, towards our separate rooms. We never confronted each other about what happened. We never had the chance to.

A ping echoed throughout my room, telling me I received a message on my phone. Looking at who it was, I see my father's contact with all our brothers. He texts us telling us to meet him downstairs. I put my stuff away, heading towards the staircase, I see the rest of my brothers. I let the confusion show through my face, thinking about what we could be called down for.

I turn down the staircase, being the first one down. Well let's see what this shit is about.

________________________

1134 words

I tried to do the male pov shit. Hopefully is wasn't that, shit. But oh well, here's chapter four. I'm trying not to rush this, but not to stretch it out too much it's annoying and repetitive. Anyways-

A hui hou~

-lynn