With Chris

"WHAT?!"
"Is there a problem?"
"A PROBLEM??!! WHAT IF MY PARENTS THINK WE...NO WHY WOULD MY MOM EVEN!?" I shout.
"Relax y/n it happened so let it be" Chris said with a smirk.
"You know what whatever I'm hungry and tired I'm gonna change and eat" I said.

I begin to look in my drawers and find a oversized sweatshirt and some shorts. I put them on my bed about to put them on

"Chris get out"
"Why?"
"I'm changing"
"Y/n really? Did you forgot I've seen you naked"
"Chris!" I became red so I looked away to hide the fact I was blushing hard.
"I love when you get flustered" Chris giggled and smiled showing his cute dimples which made me smile.

He's so cute but he's also so hot. He's the perfect human being.

"What's with the staring?"
"Oh-! I'm sorry" I quickly snap out of my trance and I scratch the back of my head.
"I'm kidding" Chris said with a chuckle.

I looked at him then turned around. What's the point he's seen me naked I'll just change. But I feel kinda awkward. I blushed as dirty thoughts filled my head. I shook my head and went back to changing. I took off my shirt and Chris began to speak

"Ooo sexy y/n" this made me giggle because of how stupid he sounded saying it.

I put on the over sized sweatshirt and took off my pants while blushing hard because I was doing it in front of him. I put on the booty shorts and started heading to my room door.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my chest. Chris stopped me then pulled me back hugging me from the back.

"Chris?" I ask confused but also blushing from our closeness.

He kept staring at my eyes and lips.

"You said you were hungry?" He spoke while licking his lips.

"Y-yes..?" I say blushing harder.

He comes closer and closer to me and I blush harder and harder.

"Y/n" he spoke softly in my ear

My heart was beating fast and my face was extremely red. I was burning up.

He softly collided his lips with mine. I submitted into him kissing him back. The kiss became more passionate. I pulled away for air opening my mouth. He pushed his lips back on my lips and with my still open mouth he slid his tongue in. Our tongues played around but his fought for dominance. His tongue won as he devoured my mouth. In the middle of it he pulled away and smirked.

"You still hungry?" He asked with a smirk

I just stood there blushing.

"Well let's go eat something" he said as he nudged me out my room.

We both walked downstairs acting like nothing happened. We sat down at the kitchen table.

"Mom I'm hungry"

"Well here you go then"

She went to the stove and opened up a pot. She filled to pots full of f/f.

"Thanks mom!"

"No problem hun now eat up!"

My mother left the kitchen leaving me and Chris to eat alone.

"So y/n"

"Yea Chris?"

"I wanna take you on a date"

I slightly choke on my food

"W-what"

"You heard me right. I wanna take you on a proper date"