Chapter 6

"Who is that?" Brahms suddenly appeared in your back. You looked at him shockingly, "O-oh uh... some kid, uh you know, lost."

"The police said 'kidnapped'." He said in... a normal voice which is deep and sexy. You didn't gave him a response instead you stared at the photo of you. The photo is kinda old. In the photo, you were inside an house which is your previous house. The photo was caught outside, it's like spying on you. You were in a window when the photo is taken with a guy, it sure is your dad or... kidnapper?

"I'm kidnapped..." tears started forming. Suddenly, tears started streaming down your cheeks. "Kidnapped?" Brahms asked, his tone is worried.

You closed the door weekly, you clear your throat before speaking, "So u-uh, what do wanna d-do tonight?" You said stuttering.

"What do I want to do? Comfort this person in front of me."

— your pov

And then there's this man, with he's deep, rough, and sweet voice, "What do I want to do? Comfort this person in front of me."

My eyes widened. I haven't even given him the comfort he needs. "Look, I'm not good at these things, like uh comforting, but when it comes to you I will try my best." He uttered, making me burst into sobbing. I dropped the photo and walked towards Brahms. I hugged him like he's a pillow. "There, there. Why so sudden? I thought things would go nice. I'm so sorry you had to go all through this. It'll take you so much time to uh... recover." He paused and lifted my chin up. "Can I ask about all of these? I'm confused... At first I thought you called the cops to get me arrested, I freaked out. Uh... Can you, you know. Tell me what really happen." He sounded confused. I can't... let any words escape off my mouth. Only sobbings.

Brahms invited me to sit in the sofa located in the library. When we sitted, he pulled me gently for a hug.

"Say, what really happened? I heard 'decades', why?" He asked, stroking my hair. He gently let my head rest into his chest.

"U-uhm..." I sniffed before talking, "In our town, our neighbours always saying that when I was just a first born my family didn't fed me, fresh milk, some sort of that. They uh, fed me with a water instead. My father said don't believe them."

I felt him nod, "They didn't let me go to school, nor homeschooling because they said we're broke but I always saw them eating so many foods, while me, nothing. I only eat once a day." I paused for a second and continued, "When I turn 12 they started abusing me. They always hit me and punch me. They let me skip my meals. And then that's when I— decided to talk to my father.

Dad please feed me. I'll do everything you want just fed me please! Then yeah, he started touching me like i'm not his
daughter— and I guess— his not my father! He is not my father for god's sake!" I yelled. "I let him touch me for food! They didn't let me go to school! They abuse me! They— they sexualize me!"

— narrator (norm. pov.)

Brahms felt sorry for you. We all know he doesn’t experience comfort, but he tries because you did something nice to him.

He caressed your back as you cried. You were held tight to her dress because of the pain you were feeling.

"Let's call the police. They also gave their number, didn't they?"

"I don’t, I won’t tell the police. I just want to keep quiet. You're not going to force me, are you, Brahms?"

Brahms wondered, "But you were kidnapped, you were separated from your real parents. Why do you want to keep quiet? Is it because I said it's forbidden to leave?"

"No, it's not. I just don't want. I'm fine now, I got you now."

"Your with a murderer, (y/n)."

"I don't care, you're so fine. Your a good person, Brahms. For the first time I felt love, and that love is in you. And i'm so thankful for that."

"Even me, I can't believe you. Your with a murderer," Brahms chuckled, "And you don't have any guts to leave me? You even tell me that you felt love in me?"

"Look, I don't give a fuck about the murder you have commited you still got a good side." You tell him, making his eyes widened.

You sighed, "Let's just shut our mouth. Let's live our lives like nothing happened. Let's do our routines everyday. Nothing bad happened. Ok?"

"It's hard, (y/n). What you heard earlier is hard to forget. It'll enter your mind in your sleep."

"Shhh. I'm good at this." Brahms sighed.

"How do you feel around me?" You ask while cleaning Brahms' room. Brahms is sitting in a corner room, watching you. "It's fun to be with you. Unlike before, the same routine every day."

"Is it the rules I saw?" He nodded. "But I also like some rules like music and book reading. And of course the kiss goodnight."

"The rules seemed to be tattooed in your mind." You giggled. "Well, i'll be your nanny then. I'm sure there will be no guest. The traps, hmm it's fine. Right?"

"If you become my nanny, does your huggies and watching movies in your phone affected? I want your routines." You escaped a little laugh, "Of course there's still huggies and watching some movies! Your so cute Brahms!" Brahms just titlted his head a little.

After cleaning Brahms' room you let Brahms take a bath. You went to your room to take a bath too. You're still using Brahms' clothes. It's big size but fashionable after all.

While resting your body on the tub filled with warm water, you heard you door creak. It must be Brahms.

"Brahms? What're you doing there? You can wait me in your room!" You yelled. You still saw the shadow of his feet under the door. "Brahms!" You yelled again. He didn't gave you an answer. "That's it." You drained the tub and rolled the towel around your body. Once you opened the door, you bumped into Brahms. "Oh gosh Brahms what're you doing?"

"Someone is outside." He simply said with his child voice. "Go change, I don't want anyone to see you like this. Only me."

"Oh Brahms I won't let anyone see me like this." You patted Brahms' shoulder then you walked to reach the bed where your clothes is placed. "How caring, Brahms. You're so protective and I like it. But don't be so protective all the time, hmm?"

"I'll protect you anytime, there's no stopping me." He said in angry tone, making you giggle, "Ok, ok. Go to your room, ok? I'll change."

He nod and went to his room.

You ran into the door and opened it. "Oh, uh hi? Do you need something?" You greeted a girl, wearing a thick jacket, her dark hair is so beautiful. Her lips too. She's so beautiful. "Uh yes, darling. I don't got enough money to stay in a hotel. This money here is just enough for me to move out. So uh, can I sleep here until the next next day? 2 nights only." She sweetly said. It looks like Brahms is just her age.

You want to let her in, but Brahms said there's no guest allowed. But you feel pity for the girl since it's so cold outside. "Yes, come in!"

You two went inside. "Uhm tea? Coffee?"

"Hmm maybe a coffee." She said, her tone is sexy.

You prepared a warm coffee and gave it to her, she must be tired but she's still looking good!

"Thank you, darling." She said, taking a sip. A few seconds later you heard a loud thud from up stairs, from Brahms' room. "What is that?" The girl asked.

"O-oh it's nothing! Wait here, I'll go check it." You stuttered. You went up stairs, to Brahms' room. You closed the door and faced Brahms.

"You broke the rules!" He whispered loudly.

"It's only 2 nights Brahms! 2 NIGHTS!" You emphazised. His eyes draws anger. He got closer to you. "I feel pity for her. She just need a place to sleep and then after two nights she'll be leaving!" You explained to him.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Ohh... a man..." The girl said.

— to be continued.