Chapter 21

“Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal.” – Samuel Richardson

"You make me wanna trust you. But it can be a betrayal. Maybe you're just acting nice so that you can leave me." He uttered closely to your face. You shook your head, "Brahms, I left to buy some food and I come back, right? I don't have any home except for your home! And I told you, you're my someone, right? Please, Brahms, think of the good things we have done together." You pleaded.

"I'm always thinking of our activities together. I always smile behind this mask every time." He said. He finally calmed down. "I understand you don't want me to leave. I am not gonna leave you, I promise. I feel so sad for you, for living your life so miserable. So I want to satisfy you, I want you to live your life like the others too. So that's why," You attached your forehead to his forehead and said, "I am here for you to cherish and love. I won't leave your side."

You closed your eyes, not knowing what to say or to do next.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to be good." Ultimately the beast has calmed down. Both heartbeats were beating normally, both breaths have calmed, bad thoughts have vanished. He was just worried, worried about himself that he might be alone again, worried about you that you may get in trouble somewhere outside the mansion, where he's not around.

He snuggled into you, "Oh my dear Brahms. I won't leave you alone." You whispered. Brahms nodded slightly.

He untied your wrist and ankles. You pulled him for a hug to comfort him. "If you got a bad feeling or thoughts, we can just talk about it. Violence can't solve that, mmk?" You modestly informed him.

He feels comfortable and relaxed now. He snuggled more. He apologized for what happened, you accepted it suddenly. You ignored the doll you created by Brahms, even tho it's creepy enough to make any girl scared you still forgive him. He's alone and needs someone.

°

You let him rest in your room. He was hesitant at canceling their schedules this day but he agrees since he's tired, both mentally and physically. You gave him your phone for him to watch. This is not the right time to stop him from watching romance.

"Stay here, please. I want to watch it with you." Brahms pleaded, holding your wrist. You sighed and quickly smiled at him, "Sure, darling." You said.

He invited you to lay beside him. You approved it. "I go red every time you call me by that." He modestly confessed. You gave him a lopsided smile.

You two continued watching the film that Brahms preferred.

°

In the middle of the movie, Brahms paused the film. You looked at him slightly confused. You waited for him to move or communicate, but he stayed silent. "Hey? What's wrong?" You asked.

He looked at you, "It's been bothering me lately. I can't show you right now after what I have done to you. I can't just act like I didn't hurt or scared you." He uttered.

"No, no. Brahms, it's ok. I told you I forgive you right? You can tell or show me anything." You encourage him to show whatever he is saying.

He took a deep sigh and faced you. He put the phone aside carefully. "I'll show you, who I am." You got thrilled and excited, your eyes expanded and you vigorously nodded your head. He lifted his shaking hands to reach his mask. He touched the mask, enough to make it remove in any moment if he moved his hands.

His eyes were saying I'm nervous. So you held into his thigh and nodded excitedly. You've been wondering what's laying behind that damned mask.

Brahms, finally, shaking my pulled the mask forward. His curls got loosened from the mask, Brahms showed his forehead and eyes. You saw how his expression is scared. "It's ok, go on." You excitedly said. You saw him gulped.

Brahms slowly moved the mask downward, exposing his beautiful-shaped nose. You noticed a scar, not too huge scar. We all do have scars but his scars were beautifully formed just like a painting.

You got a little closer to him, your patient can’t take this anymore. You nodded, encouraging him to take it off. He seems to be scared of what reaction you’re gonna show to him after showing himself.

His upper lip is demonstrated. You sighed happily as he ultimately took his mask off. His face is uncovered to you, everything about his face is beautiful and a masterpiece. His beard makes him hotter. “Oh, Brahms,” You got closer to him, “You don’t know how I am proud and happy for you.” You whispered gleefully. It made him smile. Ah, his smile. That smile hiding beneath that mask, that face that is fully covered, hiding his real him is now free.

“Now, talk to me using your real voice. The deep and sexy one. I can barely hear your voice with that mask. Now it’s off, I wanna hear it clear.”

He nodded nervously before taking a heavy breath. After a few more enormous breaths, he cleared his throat, “Um here...? How was it?” You beamed a smile, almost laughing in joy, “It’s beautiful and charming, I love it!” You giggled.

“You’re telling the truth. You think of my face as a masterpiece.”

“Hmm? How did you tell it?”

He smiled, “Your pupils widened. My father told me if someone’s pupils widened or relaxed while talking to you, it means they find you attractive or they’re interested to talk to you.”

You nodded energetically, “Yes, yes it’s true I find you attractive!” You laughed happily.

— to be continued