Chapter 2: You Spin Me Right Round

Tommyinnit and you walk through the school gates as Tommy greeted the teacher on yard duty. The school, being in tokyo, was about 5 stories high including the roof and was a light grey colour. You tugged at your uniform, hoping it looked as neat as your fellow japanese peers. You wore a white shirt with a navy blazer and black and blue patterned pleated skirt. With white knee length socks. You blushed as you pulled your skirt down, embarrassed to expose your briefs. Must japanese school uniforms be so strict?

Tommy, on the other hand, looked stunning. His hair was ruffled in a pseudo 'i just woke up like this, and his shirt was neatly tucked into his black and blue patterned dress pants. He also wore a daffodil coloured vest sweater, as spring was near approaching and yet the air had a certain coolness to it. You looked away, not wanted to stare as you averted your gaze to the shoe lockers.

The two of you stepped into the school, and following Tommy's lead, you took off your shoes and placed them into your own designated locker, with a sticky note that said 'Youkousou e Toukyou' in Japanese script with a smiley face. You slipped on your school flats and waited for Tommy to finish up.

"Ello Tommy!" Said another british boy from opposite the shoe locker. Omg. It was Tubbo!

"Oh hey, whats up dude, hows yer weekend was?" Tommy said, illiterately.

"Not bad, would be better with you in it."

You couldnt tell if Tubbo was flirting or not.

"Oh yeah," Tommy began, looking at you. "This is my good friend Tubbo." You smiled. "Tubbo, this is... uh, my exchange student."

"Is your real name Tubbo?" You asked coyly with a smirk.

"Yeah? Why?" Tubbo replied, frowning.

Oh. Whoops. I smile awkwardly.

"So anyway," Tubbo began. "Do you play minecraft?"

You smile for reals this time. "Yeah i do! Actually... i am a fan of the Dreamsmp. I love the manhunt videos."

Tubbo's eyes lit up. "We could always play sometime together." He said, beaming.

"R-really?!"

"A friend of Tommy is a friend of mine."

You look at Tommy, expecting him to be happy, but instead he wore a dark look. His eyes looked past you and Tubbo, glassy and cold. His expression remained only for a second before he smiled. But it looked fake. Like a mask. "We need to get to class." Tommyinnit said to you through his toothy smile.

After that, the school bell rang. You didn't have any books, but Tommy had his so you just followed him to the classroom.

The classroom, which was unfortunately in the 4th floor was fairly average. Tommyinnits seat was beside the window, three seats from the front. He had a little storage tub under his desk. Next to it, right beside the window was a folded up chair. "That's your spot." He said curtly, pointing to the blue folded chair. You walked over to it and tried to unfold it, but it seemed to get stuck halfway through. You pushed harder, grunting.

Without speaking, Tommy took the chair from your reddening hands and with an incredible amount of force, actually, too much force, he opened the blue chair as a built in desk flew out and into place. You thanked him nervously and placed your butt and naked thighs onto the cool plastic surface.

Tommy lended you some paper and a pencil to take notes and draw on, so you absentmindedly began doodling.

***

It was lunch time, and Tommy seemed in a much better mood. Tubbo, a guy in glasses and a black and white mask who you knew was Ranboo and (describe wilbur here), who was Wilbur of course entered the classroom that you and Tommy were going to eat your bento in.