Chapter 3: Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

You were laying in your room in Australia, hugging your Dream body pillow and looking at the ceiling. You could see many colours, but the one colour that stood out the most was green.

The Dream kind of green. The green pattern swirled and jaggered and it was hard for you to keep your focus on it. It just kept moving and flying out of your vision when your gaze settled on it. You wanted to catch it. To have it. To touch it and yet it kept escaping. You stood up hitting the roof with your hand as you tried to grab for the green fleeting colour.

Just when you thought you caught it, all the many various colours had turned red and you grasped the red cloud now floating in your room.

It was red hot and you tried to pull away from the searing pain, but you couldn't move.

Your eyes flew open in a panic to a dark room. You couldn't move an inch. You wanted to cry out for help, but once your mind caught up with your body and realised what was happening you started to slowly move your fingertips.

Sleep paralysis? You never ever had sleep paralysis before. Why now?

You moved your arms and your legs, then your neck. You craned your neck up to look at the door. There was a small crack of light hitting your face that slowly closed with a soft clink.

You fell back asleep soon after, completely forgetting your unsettling dream.

***
"Wakey wakey, sweetie pie." You heard a voice. Your crusty eyes slowly opened, requiring a lot of effort.

"Huh?" You groaned.

"I made you bacon and egg, with a side of apple salad." The blurry image of Tommyinnit looming over you had said.

You smiled, smelling the bacon coming from him.

"It's in the kitchen, would you like to come to the table and eat on my Armani Casa dining table, hmm?" He spoke softly.

You nodded and sat up, until you felt your forehead collide into something equally hard. "Argh." You groaned. You butted heads with Tommyinnit who was standing way too close.

"Oh I'm sorry, how clumsy I am." He said with a sheepish smile.

"Ahaha it's fine, I'm the clumsy one." You answered automatically.

"Innit."

Tommy held out his large hand for you to take as he helped you up from your bed. You briefly wondered why he was being so hospitable today before the overwhelming smell of cooked breakfast made your stomach growl with ferocity. You usually weren't hungry when you first wake up, but the alluring power of Tommy's cooking was just too strong!

The two of you sat down at the Armani -what now?- and quickly thanked for the food before eagerly scoffing it down. Tommy was eating with an usual sort of prestige and caution. He was acting like a prince.

'My own Prince Charming...' you thought to yourself. You shook your head clearing any weird thoughts. Tommy was your friend, don't ruin a good friendship by coming into him. It'd probably just gross him out and have you deported back to Australia. You have only been in Japan for three days and still wanted to experience more.

"What's wrong, flower? You don't like your food?" Tommyinnit asked with a face of concern.

"Oh no I love it!" You said, you could feel your cheeks heat up from the nickname.

"Then what's troubling you? If anything is bothering you I can make it go away." He clicked his fingers. "Just like that." He seemed very serious.

"Oh it's nothing Tommy~ I was just thinking about how in a month I'd have to leave." You said giggling.

"Well... maybe you won't have to go..." he said, still in a stern tone.

"Wha-what?" You asked.

"Look, I'm just saying..." he started, slow and cautious. "That you can stay here for another 90 days if we... supposedly get engaged. Like the show 90 Day Fiancé."

You froze. You didn't know how to reply.

"Think about it. Then we could get married."

You sat still.

"Hahaha oh my god!" He burst out laughing, covering his mouth with his hand. "I can't believe you thought I was serious!"

"Oh!" You chuckled, still startled at the proposal.

"I mean, if you reeeally want to stay, but hey I'm just joking." He said still grinning like a clown.

"I mean yeah lol." You said. "I'm sure I'd do anything to stay in Japan. I love this place!"

"Really?" His smile dropped into a tight grin.

"N-no, that was apart of the joke." You stammered back.

"Oh yeah right."

Tommyinnit stood up and starting packing up breakfast. You were still eating but he took away your plate anyway. You frowned into your palms.