''I beg you, Mr.Kim. Please''

[Play the music for perfect vibes :)))]

There came junior wish granter, Kim Jennie.

Stomping, as she made her way to the chief head of wish granters' cabin.

'Mr. Kim Namjoon' The board on the door read. She pushed the door.

''MR.KIM!'' she yelled grabbing the attention of the two people inside the cabin. Mr.Kim Namjoon and...

''Oh, Mr.Min. Glad to see you.'' Jennie waved towards the guy whom she called Mr.Min. Kim Namjoon was slightly struck by her duality. The girl who just shouted at him, was being all cute for his friend who...smiled back? Tf?

''Hi, Jennie!'' Mr.Min said, with a smile. 

Out of everybody in the wish granter community, Jennie was the only one to whom he gave a smile otherwise Mr.Min Yoongi's smile was a rare species. B-but wait- we forgot about our Mr.Kim standing there.

*cough* *cough*
Mr.Kim fake coughed to grab the attention of the two people who were greeting each other, sweetly.

''Why are you here, Jennie?'' Namjoon gave the young wish granter a death glare while she just rolled her eyes. This was their normal routine of rolling eyes at each other. I guess sibling things? ''I am here to ask you about that again.'' Jennie deadpanned 

''If your question is that, then my answer would still be a big, fat NO.'' Namjoon ended his statement with a fake smile.  The girl punched the air ''UGH!! MR.KIM! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL??'' Jennie shouted again. She messed her hair, was frustrated, and jumped angrily. 

Mr.Min was worried about her state.  Never had he ever seen her like this. ''What is it, Jennie? What do you want?'' he asked 

''I just want to be a professional wish granter, not a junior who just wanders around with fairies and dwarf kids. Please! Among all my wish granter friends, I am the only one who is still a junior.''

''I am 250 years old but still a junior while my bestie, Irene was already a wish granter at 240. Now she is 300 years old. Her boyfriend became a wish granter at the age of 230!! While...see me.''

''I beg you, Mr.Kim. Please!'' Jennie desperately begged.

Mr.Min was sad for her. It was true, that juniors become wish granters at the age of 200 to 250, and Jennie wasn't. Namjoon wasn't doing correctly. He himself became a wish granter at the age of 200 and the chief at 250.

Mr.Min glanced at Namjoon who was looking tensed. ''Joon...if I say the truth...you are really going hard on Jennie. She is 250!! And deserves to be a wish granter. If you think that she is still a child then NO, she ain't. I believe Jennie. She would be able to do anything you ask.'' 

Namjoon looked at Mr.Min wide-eyed. He really wanted to believe him because Min rarely spoke like this and if he did. He meant it. 

''Yoongi...you too?'' he could just say that in disbelief

''If you don't believe me, then try making her wish granter for just a day. She would show, what she is capable of.'' Yoongi said patting Jennie's head. The younger stared at him with glossy eyes. She would get emotional easily. 

Tears streamed down her face happily and she hugged Yoongi. ''Thankyou Oppa''  Namjoon stood there with shocked eyes as he saw his friend hug, Jennie, back, tightly whilst rubbing her back.

'Both are abnormal creatures'

He thought.

''YAH!! Are you both couples or what? Hugging each other as if it's your last! Separate! I SAID SEPARATE'' Joon ran to make social distancing between Jennie and Yoongi. 

''THE FVCK IS GOING ON! DOES THIS CABIN LOOK LIKE A DRAMA THEATRE TO YOU?'' he shouted. 

''I was just hugging him''

''And I was just comforting her''

''SO WHAT!? Come sit here'' he pointed towards the two chairs that were placed in front of his table. Jennie and Yoongi obeyed and sat. 

Namjoon crossed his hands on his chest, taking a deep breath. ''I can trust Yoongi but not you'' he said. ''UGH, WH-''

 ''You don't understand, Jennie. Being a wish granter ain't easy. Don't you know that every junior takes a test, the physical one, and the written test. You had passed the written but you failed the physical test because you forgot the fvcking ON button and you kept screaming throughout the whole exam.'' Jennie was lost at words. HOW THE FVCK DID HE KNOW!?!?

As much as she remembers, she had never told anyone about it but...how does Namjoon know? Seeing Jennie being puzzled for a brief second, Namjoon cleared his throat. These things were supposed to be a secret kept within him. However, he forgot. The younger girl stood and pointed her finger towards him "How do you know these things? You weren't even a chief back then. Then how do you know about that?" Jennie interrogated.

"I'll tell you la-" 

"NO. I WANT THE ANSWER NOW."

"I won't te-"

"YOU NEED TO!"

Yoongi stood up as the siblings were about to have a physical fight. He held Jennie from behind in order to stop her from attacking Namjoon. "SHH Jennie, let's stay on the current topic" "B-but...ok as if you say oppa." 

"I'll see you later at home." threatened Jennie

"So...as I was saying, you haven't completed the physical test yet-"

"I can do those things or I'll study them again today. Please" the younger pleaded. Of course, she won't study everything. 'Who would? ' She thought. Namjoon seemed to accept her request.

"Ok then."

Namjoon sat in an authoritative position...

''But it is just for a day. You will be told all the instructions that you have to follow, all the rules that you shouldn't break. Keep in mind that you have to grant all the wishes. And if you fail to do so...then you will be forbidden to ever become a wish granter. Understood?''

Jennie gulped but then a smile broke on her small face. ''YES SIR!'' she saluted her brother. 

''Pack your essentials for the day. You will be moving" Namjoon was back at being Mr.Kim as per his current voice and actions. Jennie was puzzled again. "Why tho?" 

"Because-"

"I will be going to some big place?"

"JENNIE! STOP CUTTING M-"

"Where to? Busan? Daegu? Iksan? Or-"

"Seoul"

"SEOUL!?!? FVCK"

~~~~

The first chapter is quite boring. Ik. Next is gonna be good for sure. I'll try.

[No proofread done because I am running. Gotta finish weekend homework.]