Chapter 4

I wake up to the sound of screams. I recognized one of the voices of Tsuna and I didn’t know who was the other voice. I look over to the clock. The time 9:30 flashed. My parents would be at work by this hour. I rub my eyes as I walk downstairs to see Michael and Tsuna yelling at each other. Michael’s face was red with anger, and Tsuna had tears streaming down her face.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!” Michael yells, directly at me.

“I-I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting to confronted this early in the morning.” I say, yawning.

“I was her boyfriend for christ’s sake.” Was… Oh no! Oh no! They just can’t break up now. They were my OTP. Other than myself and Ashton.

“I’m sorry. I just, things were crazy and I-” Michael cut me off.

“That still doesn’t explain a thing. I tried calling. I got so worried she moved on or something.”

“I WOKE UP WITH AMNESIA.” Tsuna yells, replying to Michael.

“Calm down. I wasn’t finished.” I see Tsuna roll her eyes. I have never actually seen Michael and Tsuna fight before. They were always in such love. But now they were fighting, a sight I never, ever wanted to see.

“PLEASE, STOP FIGHTING! YOU TWO WERE IN LOVE. YOU STILL ARE. JUST DON’T BREAK UP. YOU’LL GET THROUGH THIS!” I say through their bickering. Michael rolls his eyes.

“I think she’s right, Michael.” Tsuna says, trying to reason.

“What the heck do you know? You don’t even remember.” Michael says, sitting down on the couch.

“B-but…” Tsuna starts before running upstairs.

“She still loves you, Michael.” I say, before running back upstairs.

(Tsuna’s POV)

“THAT FAUQING BAKA!” I scream to Ebony once we were up in our room.

“Look, I know you are upset, but I know Michael would do anything for you…” I shake my head. Why couldn’t Ebony just get this through her head.

“Michael and I just don’t seem to be working anymore. He wants to continue a relationship that I don’t even remember, and I just feel like we should start over.” I could Ebony was upset, she was always happy seeing Michael and I together.

“Why can’t you two just work it out.” She whines.

“Because Michael is being stupid. He’ll probably try to get me back tomorrow.” Yet that wasn’t the case.

 A week later and all he’s done is ignore me and get a new girlfriend.Her name was Amelin Dust and she has been my mortal enemy since the first grade. I hated her with a passion. But Michael seems to be in love with her, so… BUT I THINK SHE’S A WITCH

 Tonight was the night where we would go to one of 5sos’ concerts. But of course, That WITCH Miss Amelin Dust is coming with us.The whole car ride to the arena was her and Michael kissing. I hid in Calum’s shoulder.

I sent out a quick tweet on my twitter:

@FoxFire: You never know how much Waking Up With Amnesia can really affect you until you see your ex-boyfriend kissing your worst enemy right in front of you. @Michael5sos @AmeDust

 I heard Michael’s phone buzz with the notification. I didn’t even feel all that bad about it either. He hurt me, so this is just revenge. Or maybe just jealousy. I still just wanted Michael for myself and only myself… because I love him. I wished I could remember everything, but i wouldn’t be able to. I would recall my memories in small parts. Just one memory, and maybe I could get him back.