Chapter 5

It was in the middle of Amnesia, when I started to get a headache. Ebony was up and dancing, and I felt the need to sit down and try to get this headache to go away. Luke was singing and I kinda… just… remembered. A memory of Michael and I on his bed and he was singing me a song, that was the day he asked me to be his boyfriend. I stare up at Michael. He looked kinda sad and was staring at the ground.

 I quickly pulled out my phone again and typed a Tweet:

@FoxFire: @Michael5SOS I remember….. that day… the day when one of the best things ever happened to me. Gomenasai*…..

 It seemed as if, after that, the concert lasted forever. They were great, but all I wanted to do was cuddle up with Michael and watch The Avengers. But I knew that wouldn’t happen because he’s still with Amelin.. My phone went off, signaling a direct message

@AmeDust: @FoxFire Too bad. He’s mine now. You had your chance. It’s my chance now.

 I look over to the snickering girl. I never in my lifetime wanted to hurt someone as much as I want to hurt her right now. I see Michael and the other boys walk out to the car, sweaty and such. I wouldn’t think that Michael had actually seen the tweet, but if he did, he surely would have made a comment by now.

 I see Amelin with her big designer purse and she was digging around for something inside. I roll my eyes. Michael gives her a kiss, and she shoots a smirk one direction (Ba dum tussssssssss) , which was pointed at me. Her and Michael start to kiss like they did on the way here. Luke and Ebony were talking about brother - sister things, plus I was too awkward to talk to the others.

“Soooooooo did anyone see any tweets?” I ask, out of the blue.

“No..” The boys reply, while looking around for their phones “WAIT! Where’s our phones!??!?!?!?????????????”

“Oh, I took them so you guys won’t forget them at the arena.” Amelin says digging through her purse and getting the phones.

 I see Ashton kiss it and immediately starts to make an Instagram video. I laugh at all the takes he has to do because Calum kept telling him not to film. Luke and Ebony had now fallen asleep, as most people in the car have. So it was just me and Michael. The silence was definitely awkward.

“So…” He says. He wasn’t even looking at me.

“How’s life?” I ask. He shrugs.

“Weird, since you aren’t my girlfriend anymore.” I dated Michael for two years.

“Well maybe if you checked your twitter feed you would find out something interesting.” I say before staring at the floor. I see Michael go on his phone, and blue light fills the car.

“Y-You remember?” I slowly nod. “Oh, that’s great.” i nod again. I hear Amelin stir.
“Don’t believe her! She’s just trying to make you believe her so you would break up with me!” Amelin shouts. Michael looks between me and Amelin.

“How did I ask you to be my girlfriend?” Michael asks.

“You wrote me a song.” Tsuna says. Michael looks at me then Amelin. I hoped he believed me.

“Do you remember what the song was called?” Michael asks, longing in his voice.

“The Only Reason, and you played it on your beat up guitar.” Michael eyes widened. He looks at me, and all I wanted to do was kiss him. He climbs over Amelin and sits down next to me, pushing Calum down to the floor of the car. I hear a groan. Michael pulls me close to him whispering an,

“I love you…” In my ear. I really couldn’t be mad at Michael. He kisses my cheek, and I giggle.

“Love you too…”  I whisper back. His lips touch mine, and everything just feels right. I hear Amelin gag.

“He’s still my boyfriend, get your own.” Amelin says. Michael rolls his eyes.

“We’re done, Amelin. Tsuna has her memory back.” We pull into the driveway of my house, and Amelin storms out. Michael and I laugh, it felt good to have him like me again.

 We wake the others up. It took awhile to wake up Ashton, but eventually I did. We all go to our designated houses, and I go with Michael to his. Our arms were swinging, with intertwined hands.

==========

*Gomenasai: Sorry in Japanese

~