Chapter 7

Sorry for the 4 month disappearance! Both Emmy and I have been busy with a few things. But we are currently working on Chapter 8 for the 100 reads celebration! I can literally just look over at Emmy's screen and see the words being typed xD

~

(Tsuna's POV)

We walk into Michael's house. I missed it here. The endless movie nights, and Tumblr nights. We would blare Fall Out Boy and All Time Low on Michael's speakers in his room. I guessed that what we would do tonight. Just hang out in each arms. I loved it. Michael loved it.

We go to his room,and lie on his bed. He gets his guitar and starts playing Wamesia (Amnesia XD). I smile. This is why I loved going over Michael's house. I sing along with Michael, our voices matching in harmony.

"I love you so much." He says to me once the song is over.

"I love you too, Mikey." Michael kisses my head. I kiss his cheek. And somehow that escalated to kissing.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile in the Hemmings household, was everyone else. They were just watching movies and stuff. Ebony and Ashton were sitting undoubtedly close, and their hands kept touching in the popcorn bowl. It was all going well for Ebony until reality had to ruin it and remind her that Ashton was much too old for her.

Luke seemed to realize that his sister was the literally heart eyed emoji that night, and when everyone left, he decided to confront her about it. They were both sitting on the couch. Ebony's head lying on Luke's shoulder.

"So, I noticed that you had heart eyes whilst looking at a certain bandmate..." Ebony blushed. "You like him or something, because Ashton is way too-"

"Yeah I know, Luke. Stop stating the obvious." Ebony says.

"He thinks you're cute," Ebony smiles. "But Ash is just a little bit out of your limit."