Chapter 2

I sighed. This was a terrible idea. Why'd I agree?
Oh, that's right. I wanted to be their friend. I'm doing all of this for them.

"Next left is where they're held captive." I hissed. We turned left. In front of us, there was a large door guarded by two Yellow Topaz guards. This was the door that held the Stones and their kindergarten.
They glared at the others before noticing my stern face.
"Let me in, please. I'd like to visit again with the new Diamonds." I hissed.

"Yes, my Diamond." Topaz 1 said, as they shoved the door open.

Inside, the seven Stones were playing around. With nowhere to go and no purpose, they just spent every day having fun. Like me.
When they noticed our presence, the normal Stone first, they got excited.

"My Diamond!" Sunstone grinned. "Welcome back!"

"Thank you, Sunstone! I brought some new friends! They were just made!"

"Whoa! You're so cool! I'm Rainbow Diamond! Who's who- wait, lemme guess! Sunstone, Star Stone, Tierra Stone, Moonstone, Lava Stone, and Blizzard Stone.. and um, Stone." She guessed. Suddenly her face was filled with a grin. "Could I replicate your powers for a sec?"

"You can do that?" Sunstone asked.

"Yep." Rainbow Diamond smiled. Black sighed.

"Try my powers!" Moonstone grinned, waving her arms. "I can turn invisible." Suddenly, Rainbow's physical form turned invisible. Sure, her gem still floated in midair, but it was still cool.
"That's so cool!" Moonstone cooed.

"Try mine! Please, my diamond!"

Rainbow's physical form became cold and sharp. I stepped back.

"We-... We should probably head back. Pink is going to throw a fit if we don't see her soon." Black murmured, studying her feet.

"Okay! We can go if you're uncomfortable, Black!" I grinned.

"Thank you.." Black mumbled.

"It was great to make your aquaintance!" Rainbow shouted.

"Yours as well, my diamonds!" Star Stone called back.