Chapter 12: Marshall and Godzilla

Here's chapter 12 I hope everyone will enjoy it. Remember feel free to comment and please feel free to vote. Enjoy...

Meanwhile Godzilla was still swimming with Marshall still in his hands. He headed for a island. Godzilla reached the island and walked to a cave. He reached the cave and placed Marshall down on the floor. Marshall looked up at Godzilla in fear of what the mighty Titan will do to him. Godzilla lied down and looked at Marshall. "P-please don't hurt me..." Marshall said scared. Godzilla lifted his hand making Marshall putting his head down with his paws over his head. "Don't worry little pup I'm not going to hurt you..." a voice said making Marshall look up confused. "Huh, who said that?" Marshall asked. He looked up at Godzilla who just looked down admiring the little pup. "I did..." Godzilla said making Marshall shocked that the mighty Godzilla just spoke to him. "Y-you can talk to just like Kong?" Marshall asked Godzilla. "Yeah I can talk just like him. Every Titan can. But don't mention Kong's name..." Godzilla said looking down.
              "Why are you attacking the humans?" Marshall asked. "I'm not trying to attack the humans, I'm just trying to search for Gojirin..." Godzilla answered. "Is Gojirin yours and Kong's crush?" Marshall asked. Godzilla just giggles. "Gojirin's not my crush, she's my big sister. And the reason why I'm fighting Kong is because Kong wants to date her but I'm not ready to give my big sister to someone yet..." Godzilla said thinking about his big sister. "Oh Skyela said that she's your crush..." Marshall said smiling at Godzilla. "Skyela oh you shouldn't trust her..." Godzilla said to Marshall. "What? Why shouldn't I trust her Godzilla? I have a crush on her..." Marshall asked. "Oh I'm afraid you've fallen for one her tricks. She has that affect on every male pup she meets, because she's a secret spy from Apex. She's portrayed Monarch to be with the bad guys. They took my sister and I can't find her." Godzilla said making Marshall's eyes begin to tear up.
            Godzilla notices it's getting dark outside so he tells Marshall he better gets some rest. Marshall agrees. Marshall bows to Godzilla and falls asleep in Godzilla's arms. Godzilla looks down at the sleeping pup and smiles. Godzilla then falls asleep himself. "Good night Marshall sleep tight..." Godzilla saids and falls asleep himself. Meanwhile on the small boat Dr Serizawa, Skyela, Rocky and Chase gets ready for bed. Chase looks out the window. "Good night Marshall I will save you my little brother..." Chase saids falling asleep. Everyone on the boat falls asleep except one, Skyela. Skyela is in her room on the phone with Walter Simmons telling him all the updates. "So Godzilla kidnapped Marshall. You know he won't kill Marshall don't you?" He said to Skyela over the pup tag. "I know sir. Anyway I'm tired now I'll talk to you tomorrow..." Skyela said smiling. Walter Simmons smiled too and hanged up. After a few minutes Skyela fell asleep too...

Well there's another chapter done. I hope everyone enjoyed reading it and let me know in the comments you're thoughts on why won't Godzilla kill Marshall. Chapter 13 will be done soon hopefully. Until then enjoy🥰🥰🥰...