Cheese Cup

Sorry for the mistakes.

Nandini's pov

Its way too difficult to even stand nowadays, I have become a Whale, to be specific

Manik still surprises me every day with his cute gesture which warms my heart. His over protectiveness never left.

I remember almost two months back when he gave me all the Delicacies I wanted to have. The very next day I became a little sick because of over eating and Manik being Manik again made his Do's and Don't list for me.

So, the thing is Monster Manik and his over protectiveness never left in these 9 months except for that one single night.

Well, it is what it is! I can't complaint though because he's my Monster monkey Malhotra.

Also, I know how to make him say "Yes" to me. Just like Today itself, In the morning he strictly told me that I can't go because Its the last month, but I'm here now!

With him at his concert in Goa!

Yay!!

My due date is next week, so I have some time left to explore and enjoy Goa. Not that I'm enjoying because My Monster husband hasn't allowed me to put my foot out of this huge villa since the time I have stepped in it.

Finally today I'll go out from this villa because Manik's concert is today only.

Fab 5 is performing!

Manik already left not before telling me a number of things to take care of. He also asked Navya to stay with me all the time and Navya have taken him so seriously that she is following me everywhere like a shadow.

"Nandini, lets go" Navya's voice bring me out of my thought and I looked away from the mirror

" Yes, first tell me, Am I looking too fat ? " I asked

" You're looking Beautiful and if you will ask one more time then I will call Manik Right now and will tell him " she threatened me

I glared at her as she's being mean. Manik has given me warning that if I'll ask about my weight then he will take me back to Mumbai at the very instant which I don't want to.

" Now come on, Nandu " Navya said sweetly and I couldn't help but rolled my eyes

--------------------------

People were shouting, laughing, Clicking Pics, Gossiping, and eating snacks when we reached at the place where the concert is supposed to held.

There were people everywhere, well why won't there be as this is the first time Fab 5 is performing in Goa.

Manik fans are crazy and somewhere they don't like me much because he is a married man now, thanks to me!

These things don't matter to me much as I know Manik is always there with me.