ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

𓂸𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𓂸
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌
••••

"Bryson quit playing wimme ."Nunu said grabbing him by his ear while we walked out his house getting ready to go to the water park .

"Yo real shit quit talking to me right now ,and where dis nigga Debo at B ?"Bryson said irritated .

"He said he had to pick up his nephew ."I spoke up looking up from my phone .

"Oh aii "he said before going over to his car and cranked it up .

"Who all riding wimme ?"Bryson asked as Debo car pulled up .

I walked off going towards Debo car once he parked in the driveway while Cece followed behind me .

I opened the passenger door seeing a little boy that looked to be 6 or 7 .

"Hope yo ass in the back Ni'jee ."Debo said before he sucked his teeth and got out the car and looked me  up and down before biting his lips .

"Aye ,who dis ,she find as hell I won't ha ."Ni'jee said before I bussed out laughing at his choice of words .

"Nigga said "find" get yo goof ass in the back ."Debo said shaking his head before Ni'jee waved him off and smirked at Me .

"Listen tho if you wasn't with that corn ball I woulda fucks the shiet out chu ."Ni'jee said before my eyes winded .

"Oh wow ,me and hi-"I started before Debo cut me off .

"Jee,get yo dumb ass inna car B ."Debo said before Ni'jee rolled his light brown eyes and blowed a kiss at me  before getting in the back seat with Cece.

"I-"I said before getting in the car closing my side off the door .

"Well then ."I mumbled before getting on my phone .

ఌఌఌ

"Hurry yo ass up B."Debo said while we waited on Ni'jee to get his stuff out the trunk .

"Don't be rushing me with yo peanut head ass boa ."Ni'jee frowend up his face while I laughed at little .

So he allowed to cuss ?

I woulda got my ass beat .

"So funny ain't it Pookie ?"Debo asked me the look on his face made me almost fall out laughing .

"N-no "i said trying to stop myself from laughing .

"Mmm."he said blandly before he watched as Ni'jee close the trunk .

"You done lil bruh ?"Debo asked before Jee nodded and we walked towards the entrance of the water park and seen Nunu nem waiting on us .

"Let's go bitchsssss."Donkey said before putting his arm around me and Star .

"So where to first ?"Rat asked while we stopped at the station to get out wristbands .

"Shit ,after we get our wrist bands let's go in the lazy river ."Servo said making Ni'jee suck his teeth .

"Who wanna go to some lazy river ,when we just got hea B ?"Ni'jee mugged Servo .