ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𓂸
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𓂸𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

••••

"Girl I been broke up with Chase ,did I tell you he had some girl in my house ?,then my kids were in there ."This girl named Senia said while I was braiding her hair in feed ins .

"Hell no ,that's disrespectful as fuck ."I said shaking my head while starting on another braid .

"Like don't do that shit ,I was so-"she started before my phone cut her off .

"My bad ,you mind if I answer dis ?"I asked her before she nodded and I answered .

"Hello."I answered putting it on speaker phone while braiding the ends of her hair .

"yoo ."Debo said after a minute while Senia jumped and I stared laughing .

"Girl who the fuck ..."she mumbled while I still laughed .

"Aye B fuck you laughing at  ?" He asked I can tell he was just frowning .

"At my c-client "I said trying to stop my self from laughing .

"Man you on sum ,and tell Ni'jee and Cece I'm finna pick dem up in a few "He said .

"Where y'all going ?"i asked finishing up the last braid in her hair before starting on her edges .

"The carnival ."he said lowly .

"I wanna gooo."I dragged.

"I thought you was doing hair ?"

"I'm finished now ."I said closing the edge wax .

"Aii ,I'll be there in like 10 minutes ."he said before hanging up the phone .

"Girll. ,that nigga voice kinda scared me a lil ."senia said before she got up and stretched .

"I'm getting use to it "i said while I stretched .

"Well ima see you later boo ."she said before handing me 200 dollars .

"This ova the price ,but hey I'll take it ."I said while she laughed .

ఌఌఌ

"Nigga shut up ,all yo hoes prolly got dookie bootys!"Ni'jee yelled at Debo ,we were in Debo's car on the way to the carnival .

"I'm tired of yo mouth nigga ,soon as we leave you going back to yo daddy house ."Debo said turning into the carnival parking lot .

"shiet ,that fine wimme ,he just be a lil aggy but ion cure "he said making me laugh.

"Learn how to pronounce words before you wanna talk shit ."Cece said putting her two cents in .

"I'm tired of yo mouth Cece ,wait til I get older imma deck you in yo mouth like Pookie did ole girl B ,quit playing ."Ni'jee said while Debo parked the car .

"Lil boy shut the fuck up damn ."Cece said before we all got out the car .

"Ok I'll shut up and let you be a hoe ."

"You getting on my nerves bruh ."Cece said plucking him in his neck .

"Ion give a damn ."He said before we walked to the entrance to get out tickets .

After we got our tickets we went on the Farris wheel .

"Where to next ?"

"Let's get on the slang shot ."Cece suggested .

"Whore you sho ?"Ni'jee asked she as we walked near it .

"Shut up bro "

"Real shit ."Debo said before walking over to me .

"What you doing ?"i asked him while he stood behind me and pulled me close to him by my waist .

"Got this short ass dress on ."he mumbled in my ear .

"It ain short ,move ."i said pushing him a lil .

"If you say so ..."He said before going over to Cece and Ni'jee they were about to get on the sling shot .

ఌఌఌ

"Pookie you wanna go with me to the beach tomorrow with Bryson,donkey Star and Debo ."Nunu said kickin her feet up on me .

"Yea but what time you plan on going ?"i asked her strolling on my time line .

"Shit round 5:00 o'clock ."

"Then yea "I said getting up stretching a lil bit before going outside to check my mail .

As I was walking I seen this dark-skin hopping out his car walking near the mail box thingy with his keys .

"Yo."He said making me look up at him ,he was cute ,he had an afro ,dark brown eyes and he looked to be 5'11 .

"Hi."i said using my key to unlock my mail box .

"friends ?"he asked taking his mail out the lil box .

"Sure gimme yo number."i said before he took his phone out his pocket and gave it to me .

ఌఌఌ

"I need a favor ."Donkey said cheesing into my camera .

"What ?"i asked trying to find something to watch on tv .

"Tell Debo bitch ass i said eat an ass ,because he knew what we said in our group chat was true "he said making me look over at Debo .

"What was true ?"i asked .

"He know ,but ion no snitch so bye !"he said before hanging up .

"What was said mr Debo ?"I asked him kicking up my feet on his lap before he looked up from his phone .

"Business mind yours ."he said before licking over his lips .

"Boy,ain had wanna know anyways ."i lied before turning on bugs life .