ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

𓂸|𝖪𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗂 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 |𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈|𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

𓂸|𝖪𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗂 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 |𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈|𓂺𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

••••

"Mane bitch I asked you did need the money ,you said no ,and yo fuck ass gone steal my shit !, hoe fuckin 50 thousand dollars ,the fuck is wrong with chu bruh ?"i asked chocking this nigga named Dre up .

"Debo please man !"he said as I threw him onna ground .

"Shitty ass up Dre!"Donkey yelled while they stood beside the Door to the room .

"Ole bitch ass!"

"Shut the fuck up !"I yelled out making everybody stop talking .

"Damn  w-we sorry zaaddyyy ."Donkey said before fake moaning making me shoot at his foot .

"AW FUCK DUMMY,YOU SHOT MY FUCKING TOE!"he yelled throwing a plastic ben making me duck before getting up laughing .

"Goof ass play entirely to much ,yo ."I mumbled before looking back at this nigga Dre .

"Bitch ass nigga ,you got 5 days to have my money and don't try to escape cause imma cut yo body up and put it on yo mama porch ,might save some for yo kids ."i said coldly .

Me and this nigga was cool for a good lil minute til his ass wanna steal  from me and shit .

"A-Aight man ." He said rubbing his neck .

"Now get yo bitch ass outta here !"I said shooting his arm .

ఌఌఌ

"Kashai ,keep playing wimme bruh ,you maybe grown but I'll still knock yo ass out !"My mama yelled at me while I sat at the counter with a blank expression on my face .

"You done fussing ma ?"I asked before she reached for her shoe making me get up off the counter and run to the entrance of the kitchen .

"Keep playing and watch I knock you the hell out !"she yelled before my lil brother came from downstairs .

"Who you ta-"he started before he looked over a me and smiled .

"Deboooo"he said running over to me before I brought him into a manly hug .

"wassgood Karson ."i said smiling a lil before I heard the front door open and my sister walked in the house .

"BROTHERR?!"she yelled before running over to me pulling me into a hug almost knocking me down .

Damn-

"Boutta knock a nigga down and shit ,wassup Eoinnae ."i said before she knocked me in my back .

"Nigga don't be saying my government !"

"My fault ugly ass."I muttered before she lifted up her arm making me push her .

"MAMA KASHAI PUSHING MEE!"she yelled making me trip her up while she was walking near the kitchen .

"Fuck up ."I said lowly before sitting on the couch .

"Kashai keep yo hands off Nae !"she yelled.

Stfu.

"Mhmm"

ఌఌఌ

"Bro movee!"Cece said pushing Ni'jee in the water ,we was at the beach .

"Bit- whore I'm tired of you man ,you irking me."

"Shut up ."

"Both of y'all shut up ."Pookie said before walking over to me cheesing .

Wired ass teeth smiling for-

"Hell you want "i asked her leaning my head back on the towel that was layed out on the sand .

"Come get in the water ."she said trying to pull me up but failed .

"No."I said plainly before closing my eyes ,I didn't hear her nomo so I figured she was gone .

a few minutes later I felt cold ass water getting splashed on my face making me hop up fast ready to pop any mufucka who did it .

"What the fuck ..."I mumbled before looking forward and seeing Pookie with a bucket that had water dripping out of it .

"Catch me if you can !"her baby ass voice said running towards the water making me run after her soon we was in the water and we couldn't run no more because of the weight .

"Got yo ass ."I mumbled before lifting her up pulling her near me .

"Stopppp."she dragged before I put her down and looked her up and down .

"Better stop playing wimme kna ."I said before turning around walking back to the lower part of the water I heard her behind me .

A few seconds later I felt her hands grip my butt making me turn around fast .

"You think I'm playing Esani ?"I asked her before she pouted .

"Don't call me by my government cause ion know yours and your butt so juicy ."she said making me scrunch up my face .

"You on some shit bruh ,but my real name is Kashai,don't go around using it either ."i said before licking over my lips .

"Kashai !,kash !kasha-"she started before I wrapped my hand around her neck and leaned down to her ear .

"Shut the fuck up."I whispered in her ear before standing up straight and walking out the water .

𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾 & 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 💋.