Midnight

Damn, I'm just mad that he came up to me and talk to me tough
This ain't Monopoly, I didn't think you'd play for this long
And it's so sad that he treat me like royalty, and for what?
I know that honestly, your loyalty is only to us

"Why can't I get this for choreography? What the hell?" You yell as you restart the song for the 8th time in the pass 20 minutes. You had been at this for hours.

Since you were a freaking overachiever you were working on two different choreographies. One in heels and another for fun. Your goal was to impress him but also push your limits. Therefore you were doing a dance routine to Stranger Things by Joyner Lucas and Chris Brown.

You took Joyner's part. It's a lot to handle and being on beat. The focus was different types of dance techniques. Like isolation, foot work, and really just musicality, but also to modernize it to today's kind of dance. When it came to musicality you just loved hitting every beat that you could.

The one for heels was Invented Sex by Trey Songz, Keri Hilson, and Usher. No one has seen this one because you finished it Tuesday night. Only because you needed a distraction and feeling yourself is what you do.

You already had this one practically done, but you couldn't figure out what to do at the end. Plus you kept missing easy little steps and beats. You misstep again.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You growl as you smack your water bottle off the speaker. You take a few deep breaths and restart the song from the same point again. "Like you are preforming. You got this."

You were dancing so effortlessly. You stopped over thinking it and just did it. Yet you get all the steps and you were hitting it until you got to the end. That's when you had nothing so you freestyle it. Once you finish you go to check your camera.

"Really?" You walk over to your battery and replace it with a fully charged one. "Please tell me you caught the ending." You press the power button but it didn't turn on. You put the camera down and grab your water bottle from earlier.

"Maybe dance to something else for the time being?" You ask. You change the song to Bare Wit Me by Teyana and record it from your phone. After dancing to that you tried your camera again and it turned on.

"Thank the Lord. Back to Joyner." You kept trying to repeat the ending. Yet each time you would change the ending.

"Babe come sit down." Florence yells over the loud music.

"Baby I have to get this." You didn't even know she came in, but you didn't mind.

"Yea well take a break. Maybe then it will be better."

"One more time..... this is important."

"Y/n." You keep going, but then the music cuts. "I said get your ass over here. It wasn't an option." You go to open your mouth but the blonde shakes her head no.

"This is....."

"Yes I know it's a big deal. I understand that, but you have been at this for hours and days. Take a fucking break before you run yourself into the ground." You sit on the couch you pushed off to the side of your living room.

She hands you a mug and gesture for you to drink it. You do and she pulls you into her playing with your hair.

"You ready to talk about what's going on in your head?"

"Not much to talk about I fucked up. Yet I'm the busiest I've ever been. I have two beautiful ass girlfriends. It's just I might've lost my best friend."

"You didn't lose him. You two just need space." She kisses your forehead. "Stop stressing yourself out from things you can't control. Because I promise you it'll all work for the better. As for you. You have one more got damn time to come to bed late or fall asleep on the couch."