Social Hours

I hate that you ain't your best friend
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah-nah
I hate that you ain't your best friend
Nah, nah, nah, ooh-woah
I hate that you ain't your—

"Welcome Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh and Y/n McKnight." The crowd applauded you three as you three walk out. You each hug Jimmy. This was one of few interviews that were lined up for you three.

"Thanks for having us Jimmy." You say as Scarlett pulls you onto her lap. She was leaving for filming soon and had been extremely clingy with you and Florence.

"I appreciate you ladies making it. I heard you guys are booked since your announcement on social media."

"Of course everyone had there suspicions. We are happy to openly announce it." Florence says.

"It's not like we were hiding it." You input.

"Ohhh don't I know it. Thanks to all of the Twitter followers I have evidence. Shall we start there?" You face palm knowing you might be embarrassed in the process. Scarlett kisses your cheek as Florence rubs your back.

"Here is this picture of you three out shopping. Here is another of you three leaving the studio, out for lunch, at the beach and oohhh the big one. Y/n's birthday party. Honestly you three all compliment each other well and are a gorgeous...."

"Throuple. I got you Jimmy." You wink at him. "Uhm that's just picture there is no telling what videos or post you have. Let me just say this now I definitely embarrass myself and these two. Mostly myself."

"A throuple? Sounds better than a triad. We have many more pictures but I'll save them for later. So how did this becoming a whole?" He questions. Both of them point to me immediately.

"Let's just say this one. She uhm was talking to Florence. Her and I were kind of in a complicated place. Anyways I meet Florence at the studio, because Nite is a songwriter. She was in the studio that day. She sings this beautiful song...."

"Lost Ones by Jazmine Sullivan give it a beautiful listen." You jump in then gesture for Scarlett to continue.

"Thanks love. So listening to her sing her heart out I knew. I knew we should just work things out, because I definitely knew I wanted to be with her. It just added to me getting along with Florence. It's a little hard to explain, but like overall I don't regret opening up and trying something new. Plus someone pushed me to giving this all a chance. What about you Flo?" She gestures to Florence. You look to your other gorgeous girlfriend.

"Ohhh uhm.... Honestly I had ran into her one day. From there we just kind of talked and became friends. Yet I started realizing that I like her. Even with everything that she was telling me. Like she genuinely was giving me a chance to know her without over thinking it. I love that. Then meeting Scarlett I was like ohhh this is definitely going to be something new. It just changed my perspective as a whole."

"So you both kind of compromised and settled for what Y/n's lifestyle is? That's what I'm gathering I don't mean to offend you three." Jimmy says and puts his hands up.

"Not exactly. I knew her before we got together. I did give her tons of shit about how she is polyamorous, but only because I didn't truly understand it. I sat myself down and educated myself on it. Then we talked about the terms of how things would go and she told me it's not a gateway to cheating."

"I don't mean to cut you off Scar, but I completely agree when she explained that I was like then what does this mean? Like am I not enough or what? I just gave her time to explain it and she did. I had a million questions. Yet what this all comes down to is trust." Scarlett points to Florence in agreement.