Escape from New York

Loki in 2012 saw the future and decided to change the past by breaking free when Thor and Iron Man had him in chains and touched Tessaract escaping to Gobi Dessert in Mongolia.

He woke up and got into a Tent and connected it to somewhere different and he Teleportation himself to Time Variance Authority and where Time Guards arrested him for Treaspassing, Breaking & Entering and Possession Of Deadly Weapons when Mobius M Mobius came by and laughed it off.

Mobius M Mobius is a friend of Loki but Loki can't remember him around because Odin made him forgot TVA and Mobius M Mobius took him in and Mobius M Mobius told what happened moments ago.

Mobius M Mobius helped Vikings beat King Alfred, Celtic and Picts best Knights and stopped Adolf Hitler from joining any party and relocated him to Canada stopping Holocaust and had Oswald Mosley 3 take power.

He came across a Medival Times Boy during a Church Search in Paris and he came across a scares little boy they are searching for Memphisto Ordered Slyvie to present her and held her accountable for Her Old Crimes against Time Keepers and Memphisto himself.

Mobius M Mobius makes a drawing on his Tempad and draws a cycle running and said " my friend here is Imbecile " in French when a Hunter scared The Little Boy and Hunter replied in French " I can speak all languages in this Timeline too " and The Boy pointed at a Painting of The Devil.

Then Mobius M Mobius said in French " The Devils scared of us in case you didn't knew we will take care of The Devil and Bring him to Justice Little Boy " and he ordered Timeline to be left and be used Often and Frequent.

Then Hunter B 15 and C 20 told him Loki Variant an old friend of his has been found and that he may help them against Memphisto Aka The Devil.

Mobius M Mobius took Loki to an elevator and Loki and Mobius M Mobius haf this Conversation :-

Loki " you taking me someplace else to kill me "
Mobius M Mobius " I am taking you someplace to talk "
Loki " well I don't like to talk "
Mobius M Mobius " but you doo like to lie which you just did because we both know you love to talk " and making a hand gesture " talkie talkie "
Loki " how long have you been here "
Mobius " it's hard to say you know time passes differently here in the TVA "
Loki " what's that supposed to mean "
Mobius " you will catch up "

And they went to a Head TV and Mobius told him that he stole Space Stone and ran away to Gobi Dessert Mongolia Instead Of Northern Ireland or Republic Of Ireland and broke Reality and made it his way and Loki told them " Avengers did so too " and he was dragged to a Courtroom.

Loki meet Ravonarenslayer the Judge and Top Level of TVA Staff and Management and she asked him Questions

Question 1 - did you do crimes against The Sacred Timelines are you Guilty.

Question 2 - did you try to sneak elsewhere and destroy all Timeline and Worlds are you Guilty.

Question 3 how do you plea.

Loki answered " Guilty Of Being God Of Mischief Yes I Am and second Avengers like Dr Strange, Iron Man and Black Widow caused more trouble and give me a Task Force and I'll capture them all you all have obviously the resources and all to lend me so " and Renslayer called in.

Loki was shocked to see Angry Thor, Dr Strange Sad Face, Frustrated Iron Man, Black Widow among more Avengers and News Came " Time Variance Authority arrested The Avengers " and Thanos and Black Order too arrested after Endgame Fight when Thanos didn't die and Captain America and Sharon Carter aka Powerbroker died saving World Earth.

Thanos changed Timeline as Steven Rogers grew up with Georges Batroc instead and he became Winter Soldier but Bucky Barnes took the title from him and Georges Batroc with Captain America with John Walker aka US Agent and Battlestar and The Falcon defeated Iron Man with help of Isiah Bradley who did 30 years in Jail because Of Howard Stark and Martha Stark and killed War Machine and Black Panther.

Captain America, The Falcon, Winter Soldier, Georges Batroc, US Agent and Sharon Carter with Old Enemy turn Ally Baron Zemo and Butler are now against Red Skull, Armin Zola, Bullseye, The Hand, Mandarin, Latervua Army by Dr Doom, Lady Bullseye, Task Master, General Dreykov, Thunderbird Ross, Dark Avengers, Trickshot, Killmonger, Killgrave, Barracuda Of Wakanda and America king of Wakanda, Ma Gnucci Queen Wakanda, The Punisher, and Crossbones in adventures remaining.

Iron Man, Angry Thor and Sad Stange with Hulk and Widow were moved along to Jails and put in there and Loki was send to a jail where Mobius M Mobius advices " be sure to sound Super Smart " and I said " I am Super Smart " and he said " ok " and I repeated " ok " and he pressed a button and I landed infront of an Irish Dwarf who gave me 10,000 Pages saying " please certify this is everything you said " and I said " this is absurd " and a new fax paper came by and I signed 10,000 Copies and I was tired and Mobius M Mobius told me about going to Missions Tomorrow Onwards.

I agreed and I was going to be Documented and All etc and I should go to a Prison Cell and rest there with Avengers Members.