Dinner Date back on Lamentis 1 and Earth

Loki and Slyvie kissed and Hunters, Management, Employees, Minutemen, Maidens and Other Workers cheered around and yelled and cheered for the couple.

Loki Variants went back to their Original Homes etc and met their families of course and even The Avengers Members got freed and Victims Of NYC Battle was Undone and many more got their families back thanks to Loki and Slyvie.

Dr Doom, Kang and Memphisto teamed up against The Avengers in the Rematch as Dr Doom, Kang and Memphisto called out Captain America (John Walker), Battlestar, Falcon and Winter Soldier with Black Widow (Yelena Bolona), Red Guardian and Melina Bolova with Iron Men (Iron Man, War Machine, Iron Lad and Iron Spider) with Fantastic Four (Reed Richards, Mrs Fantastic, Human Torch and The Thing) with Black-Asain Power (Killmonger, Shang Chi, Ms Marvel and Bushmaster) with Defenders (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel aka Jessica Jones and Daredevil aka Matt Murdock) and this war happened.

Whereas Loki took Slyvies hand and they walked back on Lamentis 1 and saved thr people there from dying again and were cheered as they kill those on The Ark and Dismantled The Space Ship and began a fighting in large numbers Slyvie smiling decided to kick the asses of Lamentis 1 Soldiers initiating a Brawl there.

After Hours of fighting in The Brawl Loki and Slyvie made their ways through to Kree Empire and Skrulls Empire and using disguises they walked in and initialed another brawl between Soldiers there and blowing up their Main Speakers and destroying their Entire Goverment and Sorry Existence and Mobius M Mobius saw it Literal End Of Worlds in a Previous Conversation with Loki and this is what happened.

Loki is taken to a room and Mobius M Mobius shows him pictures of New York City Battle and asked him " for a man who wants to become king you lose a lot quite often and frequent " and a screen where Hulk and Hawkeye kicked his ass and Avengers pointing him down and kne where he got Frigga killed by guiding Malekith Into Frigga and Janes location where they killed Frigga using that as a Melting Point Loki was manipulated by Mobiusmmobius into working for him.

Second Conversation was when Lokis were rescued from Lamentis 1 and Mobius M Mobius was mentioned of his old life and Mobius M Mobius cracked a smile and laugh saying " you two like each other and are each other literally the same persons variants " and Loki was annoyed that day tbh but Mobiusmmobius was right about it all along.

Mobius M Mobius and Renslayer Left TVA for some other place with C-20 and B-15 and Lokis showed them their ways back as they have enemies to worry about and people to save and work to do and parties to enjoy.

Mobiusmmobius, Renslayer, Hunter B-15 and Hunter C-20 agreed and went back to work and Loki got Jimmy Woo and Darcy Foster into working for him and Jane Foster got back with Thor and became Lady Thor and Loki Smiled at it. 

Meanwhile on The Battleground US Agent speared down Kang The Conquerer and Memphisto began to Tumble when The Punisher began with Steel Serpent, HellCat and Will Simpson to kill Devils on his behalf as Criminals, Mercaneries, Terrorists, Aline Invaders and Demons all die by The Punisher Hands of course and during this battle Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, East Asian Countries, Latino American Nations, Central Americas and Northern Africa Burnt and what's left was America, Canada, Northern Ireland, Republic Of United Kingdom, Viking Nations, Nordic Counties, Russian Union and Central Asia remained.

When it was all over was when Dr Strange and Wong repelled Memphisto and Kang The Conquerer but US Agent speared down Dr Doom and arrested him Crimes Against Humanity, War Crimes and Hate Crimes landing him to Life in Jail plus 400+ years if he lived long enough.

Memphisto and Kang The Conquerer broke him out and introduced another Ally to this War and he wad Galactus ala The Devourer Of Worlds and his Heralds.