He Who Remains

He Who Remains fought off Evil Kang Variants and called out Loki and Slyvie and fighting this led to his brain becoming like that of a 13 year old kid.

Evil Kangs invaded an army with Millions Of Soldiers leading a Worldwide Conquest and Loki Called his own Army Lamentians, Hunters, Minutemen, Prisoners, Kree Empire and Skulls and began a war between Space Warlods Kangs Vs Lokis.

Loki Variants brought Asgardians Under Thier Commands and began a dominant Assertive Conqueres fight and compound of TVA began to a Warzone as Asgardian People too joined in and the war was so raucous that Timelines were shook again.

Time Keepers made their ways back and aided Kangs against Lokis and President Loki beheaded Second Time Keeper and The Third Time Keeper got killed by Alligator Loki who ate his hand and Slyvie who slit his throat and killed him and Loki used his magic to build barriers against Kangs and killed many of them and some laughed as others died out.

Then Kang The Conquerer Variant He Who Remains came by with his Army and killed Two Evil Kangs he was named Immortus with help of Kaecelious and Zealots who once fought and lost to Doctor Stephan Strange before twice now and killed Doormamu taking over his Dimensions and Empires and Kingdoms and Basically Everything he had before.

He Who Remains took them to his changed home where he's a regular guy living his life and nothing more with Urban Warlord Army controlling and protecting Jamaica from Other Neighbouring Countries like Puerto Rico, Qatar, Iraq, Somalia and all of Africa, Middle East and Latin Nations.

Loki, Slyvie and He Who Remains had a time in there, had dinner, banter, talk and Loki with Slyvie went back home later on to Time Variance Authority.