2

"You must be the new maid, Hmm? How cute~" she practically purred her words, slowly stepping down the stone stairs to me.

"A-ah yes, um, I'm he-" I tried to explain before being cut off by the tall woman.

"You speak when you're spoken to, Hmm? Yes, I think so. I see you've met my daughters'". She exclaimed, reaching the bottom of the stair case and leaning against the banister.

I nodded silently, looking the other way to avoid direct eye contact of any sort.

"I'm Alicina. Alicina Dimitrescu. But you will address me as Lady Dimitrescu or you will not address me, yes?" She muttered and stared into my e/c eyes, her blazing yellow ones piercing through my skull.

"Y-yes, Lady Dimitrescu." I said, looking down at my shoes and nodding.

"Listen well, hmm? How sweet. Bela, please show Y/N to her chambers. I must let Mother Miranda know our little guest has arrived. Make sure she changes into her uniform and put her to work" She demanded, her 9"6 figure shadowing me and her daughters'. I gulped. Maybe I should have listened.

Maybe this place reeks of death. Maybe they are all murderers and psychopaths. Maybe I shouldn't have taken this job.

"Come on now!~" Bela chanted, grabbing my suitcase from my arms and skipping playfully to the old, run down elevator, I felt it rumbling underneath my feet as I stepped onto it.

"What do you think of mother?~" Bela chimed, smiling at you with a genuine expression as you blushed, looking around to face the cold metal walls of the elevator and not Bela.

"S-she's really cool.. I'm glad t-to be working for her.." I mumbled, swallowing my pride as Bela giggled and the elevator came to a full stop.

"I think she likes you. I mean. You talked to her and she didn't insult you. That's certainly a start!" She smirked as gave a tiny nod, avoiding her gaze and followed her out of the elevator onto what looked like a hallway in an apartment building.

"201...202... Ah! 203. Here's where you will be staying, Y/N." She smiled and grabbed the door handle, swinging the door open to reveal what could only be described as a 1-star hotel room.

A twin bed sat in the corner of the room, the metal frame creaking at the slightest movements, the pillows flat and the covers thin. A small table was on the floor next to a sitting mat and a small light hung from the ceiling and flickered, a tiny cabinet could be spotted beside the bed.

"Do you like itt?~" Bela mocked, giggling as she put your suitcase down and motioned for you to follow her out of the room into the hallway.

"-yes, it's lovely thank you.." i mumbled, cautiously approaching behind her as she opened a door to what was labeled "Maid's Commons". Inside was a small bathroom, two buckets and a line to wash and hang our uniforms, and small kitchen.

"Ah, mother needs me. Welcome to Castle Dimitrescu, fresh meatt~" she purred before the flies surrounded her and she was gone.

I just shook my head and walked back to my room, where a maid outfit was on the bed for me. I mean, again, not expected, but nothing too bad.

I grabbed it and shut my door, slowly slipping out of my everyday clothing and pulling on the top of the outfit, which was definitely a bit too tight around my... Nevermind. I pulled on the skirt... Which indefinitely showed my underwear everytime I bent down. I put on the headband and look in the mirror, snacking on all the self confidence I had before I put this stupid thing on.

Walking back towards the elevator, I heard a groan coming from the room opposite of mine, 204, so I curiously knocked on the door an waited.

"Um.. is anyone there? I'm t-the new maid. I just moved in here-" I tried to tell the stranger my name before the door swung open.

"..and you are?" A low masculine voice answered, making me look up to meet some piercing blue eyes staring into mine.

"..Y/N L/N."

----------------------------------------------------

Words: 699
Letters: 3,741
Hope you enjoyed!