4

"Y-Yes miss, what can I do for you?" I asked before turning many head around slowly to face Lady Dimitrescu, my eyes widening.

Lady dimitrescu stood at the entrance into the library, blood dripping down the sides of her mouth and her claws out, sheathed in blood and her flowy white dress was definitely stained.

"I got in a bit of a fight... I need you to prepare me a bath and prepare my other dress for me, darling." She spoke boldly, adjusting her hat as she balled up her hand and her claws retracted themselves.

"Make it quick dear, I can't wait forever" she hummed, walking back out, ducking her head under the already huge doors.

"Y-yes, Lady Dimitrescu." I managed to get out, walking towards the other side of the library where the exit was.

"Psst! Y/N!~" I bratty voice hummed behind me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into one of the book sections, pining me against a wall.

"Ah! Let go of me, you cre- oh. Hello, Bela" I said, rolling my eyes as she giggled and and pushed her face closer to mine, making me blush madly.

"Hello PlayToy~" she growled, showing off her fangs as I mumbled uncomfortably, scared of who's blood coated the edges of her mouth.

"Do you, umm, need anything Bela?" I mumbled, looking off to the side to feel her hot breath hitting my cold cheeks.

"Hmm, maybe later~" she giggled before I felt the pressure on my wrists vanish and a cloud of flies swarm away.

"Hmpf." I huffed, storming back towards the exit and towards The Lady's bathing room to prepare her bath and a new set of clean clothes.

The walk to the elevator felt like forever, the creaky metal box screeching at me as it stopped and opened.

"Gee, thanks" I mumbled, yawning into my palm and stepping through the rusted gates before they closed and it slowly started to go to the fifth floor.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the metal before the doors re-opened on the fourth floor, letting in a nose-deep-in-her-book Cassandra.

I cleared my throat loudly to announce my presence, but no dice. There was no pulling Cassandra out of her book as the doors finally opened on the fifth floor, letting us both out.

Cassandra went onwards on the hallway straight ahead, as I turned the left corner and down the red frizzy carpet to a room with a large spotted marble door which I pushed open.

Behind the door was a huge bathtub at the corner of the room, almost the size of a small swimming pool. A large countertop sat next to it, all made of marble, a gold-framed picture of Lady Dimitrescu hanging from one of the walls.

A small bucket filled with soapy water sat at the edge of the bath, a small sponge sitting in it. I bent down, my knees touching the cold floor as I scrubbed inside the floor-level bathtub, leaning down into it.

I scrubbed the sponge in circles, getting the soap suds all over the bath before turning it on to fill it then drain it, then fill it with steamy water.

I folded a large towel and put it beside the bath, patting down my uniform before leaning down into the bucket to pick it up.

"Crrrt" the large marble door squeaked open behind me, making me blush at the fact they had a full fucking view of my underwear.

"The bath looks lovely, thank you dear~" the bold feminine voice boomed behind me once more, making me jump and turn around to see Lady Dimitrescu tightly wrapped up in a towel that hung around her waist.
----------🎶-----------------------------------------------------🐸--------------------------------------------------------------------------💞-----------------------------------------------------------------🧚-------------------------------------------🍄----------------------------------------------------------------------------------👀---
wOah lmAo I need to go to sleep cus I'm going to the waterpark with my brother tomorrow but I hope u enjoyed! Sorry if it was a lil short but it's what I give you so eat the content and lEAvE mE alOne 😔😔😔