There is no "Catch" in love

90% of relationship dynamics in a third world country like the one Sara lives in; is based on power balance. Which is the most fucked up base there is. Who cares less has the most power. That is true. The "disposable" one in the relationship is the one who will tend to make sacrifices and tolerate mistreatment. The ironic thing is that the "disposable" ones are'nt the least of a catch, they are just the ones with the lowest self esteem. Once they are convinced their partner can do better, they are determined to hold on no matter how much abusive they experience.
Power is far from what a relationship should be based on. Not passion either, that can wear off too,  as long as the secret element of selflessness exist. The relationship is ought to be a healthy one. Love is the absense of selfishness. It's wanting your partner to be confident and happy and successful even if that can be threatening to you. Even if seeing them have what they want might move feelings of envy or jealousy in you.
Love was never feeding up on each other's insecurities. Love should for a brief second, erase all of self doubt in a human's heart.
Hailie was in a toxic relationship, an alpha beta type of dynamic that made her unaware of how great she is as an individual. Hailie's boyfriend lived and thrived upon her insecurities because he had many of his own.
Their relationship was about to ruin Hailie's future, a successful engineering student who had it all, intellect and skills but needed someone else's eyes to see it because her own were blind.
Fortunately, Hailie wasn't pregnant, and after one long debate with Sara, tears, doubt and screams. She decided to break off that relationship of two years.
That was the best decision Hailie has ever made in her entire life