Prolouge

Warning: If you have NOT read the first book I recommend you read that before reading book 2!

"Once upon a time there was a majestic." Rebekah spoke to Hope softly as she held her in her arms rocking back and forth. "Who live with his noble brother in a colorful kingdom where music and
Art were celebrated. The king did not Foresee having a child but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible."

Without Rebekah knowing Aria quietly stepped in the door way of the Nursery watching with a light smile on her face as she listened to Rebekah's Night time story.

"In time , he was blessed with a beautiful baby Daughter." Rebekah smiled down at Hope as she cooed. "For whom he wished only Peace and Happiness." Rebekah then carefully stood up out of the rocking Chair and started walking over to the crib.

"Still, the king had demons who pursued him. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own." She gently placed Hope down in the crib continuing her story. "Armed with a pack of untamed creatures..She drove the other magical begins from the land. And there was a wicked sorceress..With enchanted stones that weakened the king on every Full moon."

Rebekah then started to tuck Hope in with her comfy pastel pink blanket that Aria had loved and bought for her.

"Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home the king was driven to send his beloved princess and an very important suitor to him away. Convincing all who remained that they were forever lost. The King in his sorrow turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors..and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once mighty King in the room meant for his child. But as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen king's realm..little did they know that he and his brother would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day..they would heal their kingdom and Bring their princess and suitor back Home so that they both could live happily ever after." Rebekah smiled gently kissing Hope on the forehead before placing the wooden Horse her father gave her next to her.

Rebekah smiled before turning around and cutting the lights out.

She looked up to be met with a smiling Aria. Rebekah smiled back at her as She closed the door of the Nursery.

"Amazing Story."  Aria told Rebekah as they both stood outside the Nursery.

Rebekah chuckled before shrugging. "I'm an lovely story teller if I do say so myself."

Aria nodded. "Mhm. You might have to tell me one before we go to sleep." Aria said as they started to walk to their bedroom causing Rebekah to chuckle.

"Anything for you Darling."  Rebekah responded

As they entered the bedroom Aria let out a sigh as she got into the bed causing Rebekah to Scoot in next to her and look at her with a look of confusion and worry.

"What's wrong?" She asked and Aria just shook her head in response as she cuddled up in Rebekah's arms laying her head in the crock of her neck. Rebekah rubbed her her back gently as she wrapped her arms around her torso.

"I just hope they'll be okay."  Aria said as she looked at the ceiling of their beautiful room.

Rebekah sighed as she shook her head. "Nik will be fine, he'll find a way he always does. I have no doubt in my brother what so ever. And as for Hayley she's strong , with both her daughter and her sister gone and dead to the world it'll only encourage her to fight harder." Rebekah reassured.

"Your right." Aria nodded sucking in a breath before a light smile broke out on her face. "You always know what to say." She lifted her head from Rebekah's neck looking into her warm ocean blue eyes.

Rebekah let out small chuckle while shrugging. "It's true." Aria smiled before leaning in and leaving gentle kiss on her lips.

Aria yawned. "Let's get some sleep." Rebekah nodded agreeing before switching off the lamp on their night stand.

They cuddled together getting comfortable.

"Goodnight." Aria spoke.

"Night love." Rebekah responded and within a couple minutes they both started drifting off to sleep.

——

A/N : Hope you guys are ready!!🤭😉💕