Comforts Of Home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria let out a small chuckle as she picked up a cooing Hope from out of her crib.

"I'm here baby." Aria cooed to her Niece as she bounced her on her hip.

Hope gave a toothless smile as she snuggled to her Aunt's chest. Aria smiled down at Hope walking out the Nursery and into the living room.

Aria gently sat Hope in her favorite play chair and laughed as she watched her happily bounce up and down.

Aria hurriedly took her phone out a snapped a picture of her Niece. Once she looked down at the picture she smiled brightly; Hope smiled as she was in the act of bouncing and looking up at her Aunt Ria with a glint of excitement in her warm ocean blue eyes that reminded her of Rebekah and Nik.

Aria sighed as she looked over Hayley's contact wishing that she could just tap it and talk to her sister all day and reassure her that they'll all see each other soon and they'll finally be Happy Together.

Aria missed her sister dearly. She couldn't help but think of her and of course her best friend Daily. She hopped that they didn't give up Hope. Because Aria sure as Hell didn't.

Aria was snapped out of her thoughts when Hope let out a whimper. She quickly looked up to see her holding her tiny arms out with the littlest bit of tears forming in her eyes.

"Aww. What's wrong?" Aria quietly questioned as lifted Hope back into her Arms and titled her head as she looked to her with a pouted lip.

Hope stopped her whimpering and touched her Aunts Face with both her hands. Aria furrowed her Eyebrows before letting out a giggle.

She carefully took Hopes hands from her face and saw that Hope had also had her big toothless smile back onto her face.

Aria smiled and let out a sigh. "Your just a charmer Aren't you?" She spoke to her Niece as she bounced her on her hip Causing her to laugh.

"I love you Hermosa." Aria smiled at her Nickname she had loved for her Niece. Aria barley paid attention in Spanish Class or school in General but she knew that Hermosa meant Beautiful in Spanish and Her Niece fitted the word to the T.

Hope let out another giggle and Aria smiled at her once again coming to the term that she also liked the name too.

"Isn't it lovely. Aunt Ria and Hope bonding time. Well Aunt Bex is here!" Rebekah said excitedly as she entered the house with a whole bunch of bags in her hands. Aria furrowed her eyes at all the bags in her Girlfriends hand.

Yes. Aria and Rebekah made it official a couple months ago when they had finally found the house they decided that they wanted new beginnings as well, it didn't always have to be a sad thing that both Aunts where hiding their Niece it could give them a little Peace. So without hesitation they both decided that they were ready to take the next step and give each other a happiness that they thought they both deserved.